• To get away from an abusive family

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • To get away from a place with no job prospects

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • To avoid ending up in prison through bad life choices

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Because they had no education to speak of

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Because life had just shat them out and they had no other option available to them

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Because they were in a rut and couldn't find another way out

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • For shits and giggles

Votes: 55 50.9%

• Total voters
I think you are talking out your hoop, but what do I know.

Attachments

• 20211218_091906.jpg
    20211218_091906.jpg
    743.9 KB · Views: 13

Poppycock

War Hero
They all died so our political masters could try to put an international terrorist Mastermind in power in Kabul.

I shit you not; that was the original, overreaching aim of the entire mission - helping the Sauds spread Wahhabism.

Thank fook the Taliban stopped us.

They all died so our political masters could try to put an international terrorist Mastermind in power in Kabul.

I shit you not; that was the original, overreaching aim of the entire mission - helping the Sauds spread Wahhabism.

Perhaps repeat all that again but slowly, and with less mumbling.

That was NOT the NATO mission in Afghanistan. At least that is what the lecturers from Cranfield and KCL said on my short Uni course (3 weeks) on the subject. But I’m sure you know better than they did…

Sod off, @No.4 Mk.1 with your conspiracy wibble.

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

It helps if you take the cock out of your mouth before speaking.

Latest Threads