The West plans to fight against Russian propaganda

Is Putin's agitprop dangerous for the West?

• It's extremely dangerous

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • It's a problem but not so big

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • It's nasty but not a problem at all

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Putin's agitprop is primitive and inefficient

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • There is no any Russian propaganda - it's just a freedom of information

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Slime

LE
Why do you mention constantly 'the rats in cellar' comments as I indeed made it?
You are serious man and I (being not sure that I made such a comment) believed you, believed your (apparently much better) memory.
I decided to investigate the question.
Our friend @Slime wrote 12 October 2018

So the comment about 'rats in the cellar' (attributed to me) was invented by our friend @Slime due to his rich fantasy.

No, your avatar said it.
The hilarious things is that the genuine posters here can remember you saying it, and we can remember making fun of you for saying it.

If any genuine poster makes a comment they can usually remember saying it.
There is a reason you (as in the person typing for the KGB avatar) can’t remember it though.

It‘s not because the comment wasn’t made by your avatar, and posted under that avatar, but because you can’t find the original comment using a search function.

Do you remember denying ever having posted in the Syria thread, or denying that you had posted there?
Do you remember me insisting you had posted in the thread, then you denying it twice?
Do you remember what happened next, and who was proved correct?

How much fake news came from the BBC and the Main stream media about the dangers of voting for Brexit? How much fake news did we hear about Trump? The real propaganda machine is the main stream media and the biased reporting and half truths we are constantly fed. Then there's the likes of Facebook, Twitter etc - banning accounts that share anything that goes against their left wing views.

I'm not worried about Russia, but the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind when I hear of the west complaining about propaganda - when that's all that comes out of the west and main stream media.

Slime

LE
I think we are witnessing the hilarious scenario again whereby the KGB avatar can only ‘remember’ posts that can be found using the normal search function :)

It was brilliant that when the original Novichock thread was deleted the KGB suddenly was unable to remember the KGB posts that were no longer visible..................It’s just like someone else was posting under that avatar, and hadn’t kept notes for new follow up posters to see :)

I wonder if the current KGB poster has also forgotten that after the KGB avatar had posted they thought the Skripals were being kept in a cellar with rats in that they claimed they had been making a joke.

Slime

LE
Oh, and as I am really that bored, let’s all look at this post number #505 made in a different thread by the KGB avatar.

I think the KGB avatar is trying to suggest this post of his isnt actually his............but then he does tell a LOT of lies :)

A9F1D8C1-5279-476C-BA6B-972D8652105A.jpeg

I must say that the present occupant of the KGB_Ruminant is the worst one so far. Thick as pig shit.

Oh, and as I am really that bored, let’s all look at this post number #505 made in a different thread by the KGB avatar.

I think the KGB avatar is trying to suggest this post of his isnt actually his............but then he does tell a LOT of lies :)

View attachment 572836
Thanks. I confirm it. I indeed wrote this post. However, any English speaker may see that I didn't claimed that the Skripals are being kept in a dungeon with rats, even didn't suggested. I only said that it would be logical to check conditions of their treatment. As for dungeon with rats then it is just ironical hyperbolization - figure of speech.
Hint. Please quote my posts each time when you claim that I said something. Without it I'm unable to comment.
Thanks again that you refreshed my memory. In my 60's I have a habit to forget about some insignificant details, about jokes, ironical remarks.

Still nobody knows where are the Skripals.

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Thanks. I confirm it. I indeed wrote this post. However, any English speaker may see that I didn't claimed that the Skripals are being kept in a dungeon with rats, even didn't suggested. I only said that it would be logical to check conditions of their treatment. As for dungeon with rats then it is just ironical hyperbolization - figure of speech.
Hint. Please quote my posts each time when you claim that I said something. Without it I'm unable to comment.
Thanks again that you refreshed my memory. In my 60's I have a habit to forget about some insignificant details, about jokes, ironical remarks.

Still nobody knows

You didn’t need to confirm anything, we all already knew you had said it. In the last three years multiple posters across multiple threads have mentioned the comment you made, either directly to you or when speaking about you.
It is only you this week that has denied saying it. You didn’t deny saying it for the last three years when it was mentioned.........

No, I won’t be quoting each post to remind you what you have said.
Since you made the post in March 2018 people have made fun of you for it ever since. I will expect you to know what you have said.

If however you are simply one of multiple posters posting under the KGB avatar then I’ll be happy to quote for you, on the basis you wouldn’t know what other posters posting as KGB resident had typed.
Be sure to let me know if only you post under the under the avatar and thus should know what you have said, or you you are just one of many posters and don’t know what the others have typed.

With the fact you DID say it, and have been reminded of it regularly for three years it leaves us needing to ask this question:
Are you just very stupid?
If not, why would you need to be reminded of something you said, you later mentioned in subsequent posts and have been reminded of at least 30 times?
It should of course be noted that the other posters who have made fun of you over your comment were English speakers, so your assessment was wrong there too.

1) If you’re an individual then - no, we don’t want to keep seeking out all your posts over three years when you keep repeating the same thing again and again
2) If you’re a collection of trolls then - no, sort your own admin out
Did your files get lost in the arson attack?

Out of interest I googled one of the Skripal poisoners names in Russian. No surprise, but no info' on sports supplements businesses cam up.

and this is probably a piss take of their cover story...........

Latest Threads