The West plans to fight against Russian propaganda

Is Putin's agitprop dangerous for the West?

• It's extremely dangerous

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • It's a problem but not so big

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • It's nasty but not a problem at all

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Putin's agitprop is primitive and inefficient

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • There is no any Russian propaganda - it's just a freedom of information

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Don't know/don't care

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Raab said the United Kingdom was “getting the G7 to come together with a rapid rebuttal mechanism” to counter Russian misinformation.
“So that when we see these lies and propaganda or fake news being put out there, we can - not just individually, but come together to provide a rebuttal and frankly to provide the truth, for the people of this country but also in Russia or China or around the world,” Raab said.
But is it so big problem? Putin's agitprop is primitive, frequently it is based on fake news, allegations and disinformation. Just read the Sun or the Daily Mail and you will get reliable and trustworthy information.

Don't know what you're worried about Comrade.

Didn't you pay attention during the report we had?

Don't look for problems there aren't any?

endure

GCM

But is it so big problem? Putin's agitprop is primitive, frequently it is based on fake news, allegations and disinformation. Just read the Sun or the Daily Mail and you will get reliable and trustworthy information.
:mrgreen:

Don't know what you're worried about Comrade.

Didn't you pay attention during the report we had?

Don't look for problems there aren't any?
I don't worry and don't see any problem, while the FCO head apparently does. It puzzles me.

I don't worry and don't see any problem, while the FCO head apparently does. It puzzles me.

I doubt that!

Now don't stir the pot, there's a good gentleman.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is this an end-user survey by the KGB? :). Should we give them a ⭐ star rating?

Slime

LE
I’m suspecting the poll was created by Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

The use of English being the give away, and the association with one of Manuel’s most famous phrases ;)

Those Russian troll factories do like to try and confuse a Western, but their double bluff of promoting stories about Putin being gay is a masterstroke

Hiding the truth in plain sight, clever old Sergey

So basically Ivan, your masters have ordered you to carry out a poll to see how successful their agitprop is.

Somehow I don't thinking aiding your corrupt, criminal regime in that manner is going to get you many votes on your poll.

Now off with you and cook your monthly turnip ration.

Oh yes and don't forget to turn yourself in for looking at the following image, which is illegal in your crooked shithole of a failed state:

1619972103006.png

Oh yes and don't forget to turn yourself in for looking at the following image, which is illegal in your crooked shithole of a failed state:

View attachment 569974

A fairly good rule I find, when looking at media, is "Would this be allowed in Russia?"

If the answer is no, especially when coming from Russian media or commentators, or backed by them, it is well to ask why it is being said?

And never accept cups or tea or invitations to go Cathedral spotting.

It has absolutely no effect. Its the equivalent of a bunch of football fans who watch a pile of rubbish get beat on the pitch on an average Saturday and Putin calls in first on the radio show to highlight how s*** the team and management is and everyone knows that he isn't a fan and never attended the game.

Those in management and working for them however see that radio show, as the cause of all its woes and desire to ban it. Its the attempt to ban your man and the reaction to the agitprop that is so damaging to the side of freedom and democracy.

I doubt that!

Now don't stir the pot, there's a good gentleman.
It is a very valuable feature of any intelligent person - an ability to doubt. I myself use to doubt on many occasions. For example I strongly doubt that I stir the pot

Lot of things puzzle you. We'll wait for smart Sergey to clock on.
Yes, indeed a lot of things puzzle me. For example why many here are voided even slightest sense of irony.

It is a very valuable feature of any intelligent person - an ability to doubt. I myself use to doubt on many occasions. For example I strongly doubt that I stir the pot

شَكّ Favourite word of mine in Arabic, "doubt".

Don't know the Russian.

Hopefully I won't need to learn that, or any actually. Less mischief making from Russia the better.

Latest Threads