• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Were Rabbit

I've just taken the nephews and nieces to see the latest Wallace and Grommet blockbuster. Highly reccommended chaps.

For some reason, and even though I've never met the man, the Policeman made me think of Cpl Ripper.

Anyone else noticed this.

You don't need to borrow any kids - just go along and enjoy another cracking W&G film. Quite a few in-jokes for grown-ups and loads of references to other films.

Is it true that the makers of Stinking Bishop cheese can't keep up with demand?

Sorry chaps - I was a bit saddened by a poor story

Liked the background jokes

Didn't like taking the pi$$ of the Church/Vicar, myself

And the Penguin Christmas movie before was full of Jewish references, rather than Christian ones

Scouting for Boys said:
Sorry chaps - I was a bit saddened by a poor story

Liked the background jokes

Didn't like taking the pi$$ of the Church/Vicar, myself

And the Penguin Christmas movie before was full of Jewish references, rather than Christian ones
Is this a WAH?

mushroom said:
I've just taken the nephews and nieces to see the latest Wallace and Grommet blockbuster. Highly reccommended chaps.

For some reason, and even though I've never met the man, the Policeman made me think of Cpl Ripper.

Anyone else noticed this.
Me a copper!!! How dare you, i sir have a proper job

Quote the fat copper "i think it was Arson"

Quote the crowd "Arson???"

Quote the fat copper "Yes someone has been Arson-about"

Good film for the kids, and grown up non-law enforcement officers

:)

Latest Threads