The Welsh (and others) must not be called British.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fuck em! There all a bunch of half-caste spastic British sheep shaggers anyway!

2. I am British and doubly fortunate because I am also Welsh.

There are only eighty minutes of each year when I am solely Welsh and they are either at Cardiff or Twickenham!

3. Wales rugby legend Gareth Edwards, who won 53 caps for Wales and 10 for the British Lions, agreed, saying: "This is political correctness gone absolutely mad.

"I'm very proud to be Welsh and if anybody asks me where I'm from, I'll say Wales. But I'm also British and I've played for the British Lions and I'm very proud of that as well. I have no issue with being called British, none whatsoever."

Well said that man. I trust Caerphilly council will not be watching or supporting the Lions on their tour of South Africa next year!

4. Will you all leave our pink track suit wearing PC mad poof alone .

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I fogot to mention inbred!

6. seconded :)

7. Thirded.

Welsh and British. Just not English.

Randy Ron's involved. Why am I not surprised at this "serious lapse of judgement" as a result?

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

We wouldn't want you lot.

9. Next they will want to call us all europeans.

10. when you see Ron jogging up Cefn Mably road on a Sunday in his pink trakky you just can never take him seriously in any way again

11. Im not much of a rugger bugger really but why dont we just have one team all the time to represent the UK. It would cut out a lot of this silly rivalry for a start.

12. we do the BRITISH LIONS

13. Scottish AND British.

From, in the language of the Britons, Ystradclud (Strathclyde), and more definatively Llanarch (Lanark) ! The Kingdom of Strathclyde was over run by the Northumbrian Ingli (English). BUT the English were NEVER BRITONS, but did become British with the rest of us under the Act of Union 1707.

14. @secondmanin: Because it's great being able to give the welsh a damn good kicking.

Edited as I am a spellingmong.