The Weight of Smut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duryard, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Code:
    http://www.firstthings.com/article/2010/05/the-weight-of-smut

following on from that masturbation article, a fab artical from the institution on religion and public life, apparantly because I saw a page 3 girl I'm going to be a sexual offender and engage in risky forms of sex, whatever that is. presumably having sex at the top of a steep hill without proper restraints!
    anyhoo made me chuckle

2. I thought it was an HSE warning about lifting suitcases full of grot mags out of skips.....last time I did it I didn't half rip my back.

If your bird does insist you throw away all your educational pamphlets (you homos) please decant them into lighter packages so us free minded, unchained wretchs can recover them from where you have furtively dump them down the tip

3. Memories :)

4. It's funny, because I'm normally a bit lighter after perusing smut.

Then a third are liars.

5. If she does want you to bin your educational supplements show her this:

[​IMG]

6. My eyes were bleeding and my brain hurts after reading through all the stuff. I also don't know how I'll ever be able to look a normal person in the face again because, according to that, I'm a very disturbed individual and need help.

Oh well, in for a penny...

*thrap* *thrap*

7. Suitcase? Amateurs.

My big pre-marriage clear out (after 7 years of solo living) required four trips to the tip, and this with the back seats down in the car. It also necessitated the purchase of a second roll of black bin liners due to the embarassment-saving double bagging.

Mostly VHS tapes, but a disturbingly large number of CDRs and mags.

:oops:

8. In the days before DVDs, memory sticks and even women at sea, I was once told that the weight of smut on the average warship was over a ton!

9. You should've rung me you berk. I could have saved you all that trouble.

Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.

10. What happens nowadays? It's a bit of a giveaway going to the bog with a laptop under your arm.

11. I bet the list was towards your pitspace. :twisted:

12. Amateurs. I reckon we managed nearly that in a Spartan.

13. My Brother in Law, in the RN, tells a great story of one of his matelots being caught on the head with a head-piece cunningly fashioned from coat hangers & bulldog clips. This enabled saild sailor to keep the grot in view & have both hands free...

14. Hang on a minute...

...four times, say, 12...

...weight of a vhs tape = c.190g...

...carry the one...

...Yeah, I reckon I could've matched that!

Even when I moved over to t'Internet it didn't get much better, at one point I was spending over £30 a month on blank CD-Rs. 8O

15. Too true, after all, just think of all the episodes of "Over The Rainbow" you could have recorded on them... ;)