The week - 6 free issues

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Hamwise, Jun 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a heads up for those of you who are looking to keep up with current affairs - You can sign up at The Week's website for 6 free issues.

You also get a rather nice pen.

Sadly, I didn't make it past my initial interview for officer entry so it's Other Ranks for me (I'm not hugely suprised by that, though) - good luck to those of you who make it further than I did hopefully this will help with your current affairs knowledge.

Just though I'd mention it in case anyone hasn't seen it.
  2. So I don't have to pay for it after the 6 issues?
  3. If you continue the subscription you will need to pay, as you might expect.

If you cancel it, you won't. I've yet to make my mind up as to continuing mine or cancelling it, but I've kept the required paperwork just in case.
  4. Ahhh right. Cheers for that :)
  5. thanks a lot mate, it's a useful tip. for any other officer hopefuls cruising through this site 'the economist' also has great deals available for first-time subscribers, currently charging a pound for your first 6 issues at . i've personally found 'the economist' a fascinating and enlightening publication and will pursue a subscribtion well after the main board.