The weakness of Southampton

Not wanting to start inter uni, or inter OTC war, so i give you the chance to defend yourself. My case is as follows. On a recent Wales UOTC SMP course carried out in the delights of Snowdonia we met a large group of students on a geography field trip in a local hotel. Of course we were all rather happy with this discovery because the local girls were all too young. however, after the first night of meeting them we were sorely dissappointed. Most ppl, after a long coach trip all the way from southampton to a little vilage in wales, would be glad to stretch their legs drink alot and burn off the excess energy. In fact im shocked that they didn't arrive drunk. I know that the geography unit has nothing to do with the OTC however there were a few members of the southampton OTC their (you know who you are) and even they were quiet and subdued. We never saw them out at any other pub and we never saw any of them loud, rowdy, drunk or generally acting like students should. which was a shame cos there were quite a few attractive girls that we wanted to feed vodka to until they passed out and were incapapble of saying no :? .anyway, this rant is aimed at the southampton OTC, and especially the few that were on that trip, are you all as boring as this all the time, or had you just been warned against the hard-drinking rowdyness of Aber Coy WUOTC? time to hear the defence's case

rant over

Lets not forget that you are all a shower of students... silly boy.

Must be bored and looking for a bite

scrotty said:
I know that the geography unit has nothing to do with the OTC however there were a few members of the southampton OTC their (you know who you are) and even they were quiet and subdued.
All that education we're paying for, and they don't know the difference between their and there!!!

J

Makes me laugh how students (especially OTC) are hard core hell raisers. Go to a germany posted armoured engineer sqn bar on a Friday night. Hell any night or any engr sqn bar for that matter. Nows thats hard core. The male students would be under the table by 6 and the female students would be being spit roasted on top of the tables. Students, I shit em!

Vonshot said:
Must be bored and looking for a bite
Got it in one. however, it will be interesting to see if anybody from southampton bite. regards the spelling, i was rather hungover and i noticed it when i read through but couldn't be arrsed to change it. maybe i should do my winding up elsewhere :wink:

They do have a bit of a fetish for pink and black something to do with a racist homophobic co of theirs...

we had a bsm like that. horsey.

must be an english uotc joke. explain 'badgerrific' please. something to do with being not too hot regarding survival on public highways?

soap

the threat of a lecture on landforms really has me worried now - i can just about handle GCSE ox-bow lakes. although i don't expect a huge amount out of geography students the southampton geography department were ... er ... hmmm... ill get back to you on that

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MacStab The NAAFI Bar 32
Z Current Affairs, News and Analysis 45
mac5543 Health and Fitness 0