The We/All of Us Love You - Band Wagon Thread...

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Gundulph, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Add your own (Non Top 5 Premier Sides only) Footie team here, this thread is for all the suffering supporters of the other 87 teams that are in the English League :wink:

I'll start (and please don't Laugh Out Loud too much!)...

We Love You Argyle We Do... (that's Plymouth Argyle, strugglers in the Championship btw)...

2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Well we wuz once and we will be back :oops: . Premier slayers Wrexham. :cheers: :cheers:
  3. I confess that I am an Arsenal fan but also follow Reading as I was born there (how sh!te is that). But recently, having moved to NE Kent, I follow the mighty Fleet ... that's Ebbsfleet United formally called Gravesend & Northfleet! Took my son to Wembly last summer to watch the Fleet beat Torquay in the FA Trohy final ... excellent day out!
  4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Tears tonight then :lol:
  5. "And we're feeling glad all over, glad all over", c'mon you Eagles (Crystal Palace to the unknowing)
  6. Hope you fukin choked on your meat pie.

Always supported Liverpool, but have to have a new Torquay shirt every year!
  7. Ahh, the mighty Wrexham followed by Northwich on Thursday and Salisbury on Sunday ... 9 points in the bag! Just you wait until that money from Eurostar rolls in ... we'll be the new Chelski :D :D :D
  8. Donny Rovers "follower" as I live there, which used to work well with being fanatical about Leeds United....

OK, you can all stop laughing now!
  9. Couple of seasons and you will be following two non league sides then :D
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Saints! So that's my year fcuked then.
  11. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Well, the Mighty Us are going to win 16-13 on Saturday and pip Burton Albion to the automatic promotion spot. Then we'll be back in the League!!!

Any Altrincham fans out there? How are you feeling about Histon being merely fined for playing a player without international clearance? Consistent with your 18 point deduction? I thought not!!!!
  12. You referring to me or Southampton ?? :D
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Southampton of course, you silly person!
  14. After Saturday, who is laughing - barstewards! :x