The walt thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've moved it to Admin and Evidence for a short spell.

Hopefully we'll get those that crave the walting arena will get a hidden forum, like some of the others, that way nothing written in there can cause any damage to the site.

It will also stop fcukwit civpop joining in and asking utterly bone questions.
  2. Cheers MDN, the Livesey case btw is now case closed. A result has occured on this which has stopped his lies ummm stone cold. Thanks to a few on here for the help. His walting days are very much finished. :)
  3. Was it Slasher or Dinger that handed him the Webley? :)
  4. I received this reply to my e-mail this morning:

5. what happened to that guy Masson (EOD/Green Howards Walt) that the thread got locked on?
  6. I had an email from the reporter yesterday who was waiting for the boss man to return from leave. So I am waiting for Notts Evening Post to move on this Masson one next week, so hopefully a result in the next 7 to 10 days.
    Btw good idea MDN.

7. Good one MDN
  8. Gary Cotterill DCM ex-RAMC, has been in touch, the DCM isnt for Distinguished Conduct Medal (although that is the only official award that post noms 'DCM' can be used for) it should have been DipCM for Diploma in Combat Medicine (cant find it on the internet but apparently its American), it was an error and will be rectified.

So case possibly closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.