The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Signallers, Jul 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Sunday nights on Channel 5 or whatever, i started watching it when it first came out and it's now on season 2 or 3. Now i don't usually pay attention to american dramas or jumped up sit coms, but this is the absolute Dogs Bollocks or Badgers Arrse so to speak, any others fans of The Walking Dead

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

3. Usually watch in on FX, the comics are better.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm a big fan, although struggled with Season 2. Season 3 is really good however so enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I enjoy it, some people complain about season 2 but I liked it, some people just want everything there and then.

6. Trailer for Season 4 is out now too.

Don't wanna spoil it for anyone but (SPOILER ALERT)

Kevin Spacey is Keyzer Soze

7. The comics were great until Trade 17 - but season two aside I reckon the TV has almost topped them

Well worth getting both if you can :)

8. Just downloaded Series 1 to take away with me, looking forward to it.

Big fan of Sons of Anarchy, just finishing Series 5, does anyone else watch that?

9. The TV series is far to bright and the main characters are too nice.
    Far, far too hopeful.

10. Season Four October

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've watched the whole thing so far, rather gloomy soap opera about some grumpy Septics trudging towards death while advertising Modern Sporting Rifles and silenced pistols. Also has less skin than Game Of Thrones. Meh.

12. I'm a huge fan, can't wait for Season 4 as I want to see how the new situation plays out.

(Trying really hard not to spoil anything but those that have watched all off Season 3 will know what I mean!)

13. Agreed. Season 2 was too slow with little action. Season 3 rectified that. Looking forward to season 4 upping the ante again.

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

And what about Andrea? most people i know say she's not even good looking, anyone disagree?