The Wah game ....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by corbuk, Dec 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The aim of the game , Do the biggest wah and you win ( Eg number of reply's/first poster to bite the wah/best wah)

1.don't cause offence to a user ( and make him rage back)

Sign up to another forum(Your choice) and do the wah, post the link so we can watch the fish bite.

Post a link to the wah and you username you are using to do the wah like this.

Bob3-[Link to froum post]

It would be a good idea to use a diffrent forum to do the wah( I chose a bodybuilding fourm....Was way too easy...but i had some good bait)

Would like to see what the great master's can come up with.
  2. Speak to Quoll
  3. i tried a wah on here once, And i realy sucked.....but on the bodybuilding site ....was so easy, and funny.
  4. What on earth is a wah?
  5. is quite well known for being populated by mentalists, it's referred to as .CULT by some in MG-rover circles...
  6. It's like a message from the MOD, only funnier
  7. This can get seriously out of hand. I seem to remember the last time Arrse got mixed up with someone elses website the police got called in. I.m always available for an alibi.
  8. I wonder if the ratio of registered users and guests is usually so in favour of the guests - as I suppose most of those guests are arrsers!

If not then some flat capped, knitted back gloved person may smell a wat!

9. Too easy
  10. Ooooh - you coulda milked it far longer than that - aim of the game is the most replies.

V Good though!