The Wah game ....

The aim of the game , Do the biggest wah and you win ( Eg number of reply's/first poster to bite the wah/best wah)

Rules:

1.don't cause offence to a user ( and make him rage back)

Sign up to another forum(Your choice) and do the wah, post the link so we can watch the fish bite.

Post a link to the wah and you username you are using to do the wah like this.

Bob3-[Link to froum post]

It would be a good idea to use a diffrent forum to do the wah( I chose a bodybuilding fourm....Was way too easy...but i had some good bait)

Would like to see what the great master's can come up with.

Mg-rover.org is quite well known for being populated by mentalists, it's referred to as .CULT by some in MG-rover circles...

This can get seriously out of hand. I seem to remember the last time Arrse got mixed up with someone elses website the police got called in. I.m always available for an alibi.

I wonder if the ratio of registered users and guests is usually so in favour of the guests - as I suppose most of those guests are arrsers!

If not then some flat capped, knitted back gloved person may smell a wat!

Welshexpat said:
Ooooh - you coulda milked it far longer than that - aim of the game is the most replies.

V Good though!
Surely the point of a wah isn't the amount or replies but the first poster to actually bite the wah?

Don't worry, I have quite a lot of material for that forum. :)

Tiddle said:
Welshexpat said:
Ooooh - you coulda milked it far longer than that - aim of the game is the most replies.

V Good though!
Surely the point of a wah isn't the amount or replies but the first poster to actually bite the wah?
Ah - sorry - read first post in haste, that was just one of three examples

( "Eg number of reply's/first poster to bite the wah/best wah")

well, as a former 49-er......

corbuk said:
My wah ....nearly got caught ...but i fed them some more bait ..and they have taken it.
Feck me you sound like Basil Fawlty. '

Don't mention the war, I did, but I think I got away with it'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Aviation 30
G Aviation 11
dogmonkey Aviation 3