The Volunteer Corps of Frontiersmen

Is there anyone out there that has any information on the VCF and not the legion of frontiersmen because they are two seperate orginisations as i can tell

[align=center]Obituary:

General (VCF) Allan Vernon-Jones. (1943 – 2007)
[/align]

Allan was a Frontiersman for many years. He served as a Frontiersman with some very good friends, Colin Trench and Tony Beswick, to name a few. In 1994, with the unrest within the Frontiersmen organisation, he and some colleagues decided to set up a separate Independent Command, called the Volunteer Brigade of Frontiersmen, later renamed the Volunteer Command of Frontiersmen, and eventually became the Volunteer Corps of Frontiersmen (VCF).

After the death of his wife Angela in 2005, Allan then threw himself into the running of the VCF. During his Command of the VCF, Cavalry Squadrons had been established in Northampton and Suffolk, whilst further units were established in both the USA and France. The success of the VCF was in essence due to Allan’s enthusiasm and leadership. His death has been a great loss to the VCF and the world of Frontiersmen.
Suprisingly enough from here: http://www.legion-of-frontiersmen.net/news.htm

aces0187 said:
so its safe to say that they are seperate orginisations and therefore cannot be tarred with same brush
What part of "Separate Independent Command" did you fail to understand?
Where in that paragraph does it say separate organisation?

they are but to very seperate things the legion has caused problems and offened many people on this site we the the VCF have not to what i can see i came on here to try and make people aware of this situation we do wear militry gear we do have an internal rank system the same as the british army but they are meaning less in any public situation and we do not try to pass are selfs off as british army as we have sholder flashes that clearly state that we are the volunteer corps of frontiersmen.

hope this helps

aces0187 said:
they are but to very seperate things the legion has caused problems and offened many people on this site we the the VCF have not to what i can see i came on here to try and make people aware of this situation we do wear militry gear we do have an internal rank system the same as the british army but they are meaning less in any public situation and we do not try to pass are selfs off as british army as we have sholder flashes that clearly state that we are the volunteer corps of frontiersmen.

hope this helps
English is not your first language,is it ?

If you know all about them why are you asking about them?

Dont you have some mad badges to sew onto your costume or something.

aces0187 said:
yes i am afraid that it is but with dislexia i struggle. but to be told that english is not my first language it does'nt help me much.
Sympathy- normally found in the dictionary between "shit" and "syphillis" but in your case probably between "artichoke" and "xerophyte" :roll:

firestarter said:
aces0187 said:
yes i am afraid that it is but with dislexia i struggle. but to be told that english is not my first language it does'nt help me much.
Sympathy- normally found in the dictionary between "s***" and "syphillis" but in your case probably between "artichoke" and "xerophyte" :roll:

It would have been funnier if you had said Aarvark, honest!!!!! :p

aces0187 said:
im asking about them to see what is the general opion is.
no i dont have any mad badges to sew onto my uniform
You seem to wear uniforms startlingly similar to both Army uniform and that of the LoF. Your officers seem to wear rather large numbers of medal ribbons. You have a "Mounted Troop". What opinion, general, captain or sergeant, are we supposed to have of you?

SPLITTERS!

it would apear that to be a member of this site you have to a complete di(k
and have nothing better to do than to bitch and make comments on items or inderviduals that are unknown to yourselfs but hey what more can you do when your sat at home waiting for your colostomy bags to be emptied.
:D

Latest Threads