The Volunteer Corps of Frontiersmen

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by aces0187, Jul 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there anyone out there that has any information on the VCF and not the legion of frontiersmen because they are two seperate orginisations as i can tell
  3. what do you mean splitters
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Suprisingly enough from here:
  5. so its safe to say that they are seperate orginisations and therefore cannot be tarred with same brush
  6. No
  7. thanks for that interesting explaintion on splitters
    very usefull
  8. Gremlin

What part of "Separate Independent Command" did you fail to understand?
    Where in that paragraph does it say separate organisation?
  9. they are but to very seperate things the legion has caused problems and offened many people on this site we the the VCF have not to what i can see i came on here to try and make people aware of this situation we do wear militry gear we do have an internal rank system the same as the british army but they are meaning less in any public situation and we do not try to pass are selfs off as british army as we have sholder flashes that clearly state that we are the volunteer corps of frontiersmen.

hope this helps
  10. Gremlin

It might have done if you had written something legible and comprehensible, that did not require rereading four times.
  11. i applogise about my grammer, but i can if needed answer any questions about the vcf as best i can
  12. English is not your first language,is it ?
  13. If you know all about them why are you asking about them?

Dont you have some mad badges to sew onto your costume or something.
  14. yes i am afraid that it is but with dislexia i struggle. but to be told that english is not my first language it does'nt help me much.