The Veteran

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by gatcx, Mar 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great new modern action film coming out in the cinema on the 29th April, about ex squaddie who cant find a job in UK and gets involved in London security ciruit and un covers plots etc, fantastic weapon handling and realistic shoot outs, must to watch

2. oooh plots.

3. Anyone taking bets that Danny "die you ****ing **** die" Dyer will appear in it?

4. I HATE that "man" wish a passion. I pish on his DVDs, in his living room.

5. A release date in April makes this a thin excuse for advertising in the Current Affairs, News and Analysis board.

Still, it's got guns. Big ones I hope.

6. ......................

[​IMG]

7. he London shot The Veteran has an all-star cast including the debonair Toby Kebbell (RocknRolla), the iconic Brian Cox (Bourne Supremacy) and action star Mem Ferda (The Crew, Legacy). In the picture, Ferda plays Hakeem "a suspected bomb maker," (Ferda) who terrorizes the streets of London. No stranger to controversy, The Veteran has made headlines in BBC News for its zealous use of thousands of blanks in and around South London's Heygate Estate ((BBC Headlines).

This bold film is being helmed by director Mathew Hope, who is most widely know in the horror world for his production of the independent zombie picture The Vanguard. Stay tuned for more developments on this thriller, as The Veteran quickly approaches its 2011 release date. Lots more details are available below on this film, including a picture of the villain Hakeem (Ferda).

YouTube - The Veteran Trailer
    I do love your trailer however - Presuming yours is the film that comes under title " the veteran trailer 2011 "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.