The very strange, and vindictive, case of Julian Assange

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
This is a concise report by John Pilger of what happened in the case of Julian Assange:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/11/17/the-persecution-of-julian-assange/

I can’t help but think that it’s just really spiteful maliciousness on the part of the Septics.

There’s also loads of additional information in the links at the bottom of the article. They’re very interesting and do a lot to provide additional details.

Considering that the media have done their level best to present your man Assange as some sort of horrible monster, I believe there’s a case for backing off, telling the Septics to do one and letting the poor fella go. Any other opinions?

MsG

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wot CQMS said. Though I may laud the exposure of nefarious doings by governments, corporations and individuals, I condemn the sexual assault of women. He has to face the music, the creepy maniacal sexpest.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Wot CQMS said. Though I may laud the exposure of nefarious doings by governments, corporations and individuals, I condemn the sexual assault of women. He has to face the music, the creepy maniacal sexpest.
Except he's never been accused of rape. In fact, he's never been accused of anything. Read the article.

MsG

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Some burly men dressed all in black should enter through the windows and liberally apply 'flasbangs' everywhere. Grab the skinny one and deliver him bound, gagged and with all if his floppy fringe freshly cut off (by god he deserves a 'tenner' for the hair alone) to the Swedish Embassy, where Sven 'the Socially Responsible' can dispense Scandinavian Justice.

This is a concise report by John Pilger of what happened in the case of Julian Assange:

I can’t help but think that it’s just really spiteful maliciousness on the part of the Septics.

There’s also loads of additional information in the links at the bottom of the article. They’re very interesting and do a lot to provide additional details.

Considering that the media have done their level best to present your man Assange as some sort of horrible monster, I believe there’s a case for backing off, telling the Septics to do one and letting the poor fella go. Any other opinions?

MsG
We Septics made Assange jump bail?

We made him assault a woman?

We control Swedens courts?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Except he's never been accused of rape. In fact, he's never been accused of anything. Read the article.

MsG
Swedish court sets date for Julian Assange rape case hearing
16 July 2014 hearing is first legal battle in the case since WikiLeaks founder sought asylum in the Ecuadorean embassy in London
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jul/03/swedish-court-date-julian-assange-rape-case-hearing

Documents seen by the Guardian reveal for the first time the full details of the allegations of rape and sexual assault that have led to extradition hearings against the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange.
The case against Assange, which has been the subject of intense speculation and dispute in mainstream media and on the internet, is laid out in police material held in Stockholm to which the Guardian received unauthorised access.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden

If he's innocent he has nothing to fear from the Swedish justice system. He's hiding from it so he's probably guilty of the rape.

On the publishing of classified material he's probably safe in Sweden, unfortunately. He should have been scooped up and given to the Americans the moment he hit UK soil assuming we didn't want to charge him under the Official Secrets Act first. It's my fervent hope the creepy little traitor ends up in the same prison as Bradley Manning and hopefully Edward Snowden will join them.

MsG
You used a site called 'counterpunch' as a reference. Are you on smack?

Again.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
We Septics made Assange jump bail?

We made him assault a woman?

We control Swedens courts?
Yes all of those things. John Pilger says so.

I don't think he's an 'horrible monster', I think he's a wan narcissist who should make like a Victorian child and be seen and not heard- except the 'seen' bit. He shouldn't be seen either.

Go to Sweden and face the charge. Bugger all to do with the Septics except in Assange's mind.
Concur. Go to Sweden and face the accusations that you are accused of. I honestly believe that if he is innocent, then he has nothing to fear from the Swedish justice system.

Shudup!

We're on target for our usual playoff failure fiasco attempt to escape the third division as per.

Consistency gentlemen, there are worse things in life.

(Spoiler warning: i have it on good authority this years plot twist will be a key player will be revealed as jihadi john and nicked half an hour before the playoff final)