The verdict - BBC2 now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Operator, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Lying slag

0 vote(s)
  2. Poor victim

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So assembled community of ARRSE (if any of you are watching this).

I've just been shunned by my so called mates for suggesting she wanted to be made airtight and is a dirty little slag.

Your verdict?
  2. I became strangely aroused and hard as she described her bottom being pulled apart and then being entered.....

On a serious note though, how could 3 men anally violate a girl forcibly, without there being any marks on her. Thats my opinion with the evidence i've seen so far.

3. From my experience a car-jack tends to leave suspicious marks. Kudos to them.
  4. Well, the way to do it is with silk bonds, tied in a manner that stops marks being made.

But thats just me.....

(Praetorian now hopes that the case doesn't develop to involve silk bonds)
  5. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I was wandering, are they going to show pictures of her ripped arrse tonight? If she wasn't up for a bit of loving from the blokes, why did she go to their room and not macdonalds, or something? IMHO she wanted it and she got it, then got a right cob on when they had finished and threw her out. Either that or she was pissed that they thought she was only worth £100.
  6. Is this the court room programme that J Archer appears on? :scratch:

If so he would know all about honesty in court rooms wouldn't he :omg: :lol:

Oh the irony :lol:
  7. That time in prison must have taught him a fair bit about having your bottom pulled apart and being anally entered.
  8. Is Archer looking shifty?....or is that his usual look?

I reckon Archer was 'the third man'.

Get him to show his hairy belly!!