The usual

catherine_r said:
Hey, I'm really excited about Joining up...I told my SGT it's the best decision I have made for a long time, trouble is, I am really nervous too!
When I go in to my careers office it's ok again, it's just the other night, seeing on the news IEDs and soldiers talking about seeing other soldiers jaws blown off....It just gets to me, but I'm still going through with it....

XCatX :oops: :?
Do not worry, if your jaw gets blown off, you are still able to DP.

Accidental_discharge said:
catherine_r said:
Hey, I'm really excited about Joining up...I told my SGT it's the best decision I have made for a long time, trouble is, I am really nervous too!
When I go in to my careers office it's ok again, it's just the other night, seeing on the news IEDs and soldiers talking about seeing other soldiers jaws blown off....It just gets to me, but I'm still going through with it....

XCatX :oops: :?
Do not worry, if your jaw gets blown off, you are still able to DP.
Now that is funny :D

Billboard said:
A legendary whiner you can find he's droppings in most threads in the joining up regular forums. Good luck in dealing with him :twisted:
oh rite lol iv jus back read on threads n can see his whinin pops up nearley every day , hope he aint on my intake lol start training september :)

ladymanbill2010 said:
join the pioneer reg with me im sure we can get aquainted wee lassie ;)
You will get on just fine in training if you have that attitude to the female recruits there i'm SURE!

See you would've liked inf/RAC? Obviously those aren't open to the fairer shex, but you could always go Royal Artillery? Bit more 'bang' than RLC, and you'll get to do foot patrols.

Extra risk, but if it's what you want...!

Good luck!

specle said:
ladymanbill2010 said:
join the pioneer reg with me im sure we can get aquainted wee lassie ;)
You will get on just fine in training if you have that attitude to the female recruits there i'm SURE!
tell me bout it bud im a horny bastard i reckon il fit in jus well wit the rest of the midnight wankin bridgade thats held on camp 100 hours before lights out

ash_p said:
See you would've liked inf/RAC? Obviously those aren't open to the fairer shex, but you could always go Royal Artillery? Bit more 'bang' than RLC, and you'll get to do foot patrols.

Extra risk, but if it's what you want...!

Good luck!
Fnarrr fnarrr

Latest Threads