The use of Razor Blades by Squaddies in Baton Rounds (plastic/rubber bullets)

That sounds convincing enough as a possible answer. I really do not have hatred against the mainstream BA (bar the paras who are/were fkn mongs IMO). I think that the provos should have targeted way more huns in the UDR. I don't think that some 19-year-old working class man from Yorkshire who couldnt find any other job deserves to be shot at.

Shoot the huns?
Well signed up to Jarry and Marty's 'piece (sic) process' then

Like Dinah, I use axle grease...

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
It keeps my scalp as soft as the Duke of Wellington's bottom.
Oh come on! As ani fule kno the Iron Duke's bottom was covered with barnacles!
battleship-hms-iron-duke.jpg

No I dont think that most people in GB really care. Its not really a good thing to shoot some Englishman or Welshmen that doesnt even want to be there, or blow up the changing of the guard for the craic or royal marine musicians trained as stretcher-bearers. The sectarian, demented and evil prod militants in the UDR were legitimate targets as far as I'm concerned.

I'm only at page 16, and I see we've reached 34. You've already said half a dozen times you are leaving, but I reckon it's evens you're still on here (moth, flame).
Since evil, demented loyalist paramilitary organisations did not exist in the border areas, maybe you can explain how the working class meat packers, small farmers, factory workers, bricklayers, grocers, milkmen and bus drivers who topped up their family income in the UDR deserved murdering as 'huns'.

I'm only at page 16, and I see we've reached 34. You've already said half a dozen times you are leaving, but I reckon it's evens you're still on here (moth, flame).
Since evil, demented loyalist paramilitary organisations did not exist in the border areas, maybe you can explain how the working class meat packers, small farmers, factory workers, bricklayers, grocers, milkmen and bus drivers who topped up their family income in the UDR deserved murdering as 'huns'.

He has been eliminated by a combination of naval gunfire and a 1 Para Death Squad that has been hanging around the site since 1972.

Meanwhile, the real truth about Bloody Sunday can be revealed.

page13_bloodysunday.jpg

Father Daly tries to calm the situation with an impromptu display of Morris Dancing

Bernard%20McGuigan.jpg

"Daa! The Brits have gone and shot uncle Seamus"
"It's OK son. He's just pi$$ed again. That's a pool of Guiness/vomit he's lying in."

0A32DF64000005DC-3729919-Father_Edward_Daly_absolves_a_dying_man_during_the_Bloody_Sunday-m-6_1470676083153.jpg

"This one's no use to me. He's dead and sure necrophilia is a mortal sin."
"What will we do Father?"
"Bring me another. Soft of cheek and the spark of life still in him. And a bit younger than this one."
"What about the body Father?"
"Take it to Jimmy Savile. I'm sure I saw him hanging about. He'll find a use for it."​

. My mother still thinks Michael Collins was murdered by the Brits.

...whereas Genesis were murdered by Phil Collins...

I know it doesn't really interest you, but the real reason was that Irish fishers were prevented from setting to sea by the Andrew. It's that simple.

MsG

What was the RN's stance on fishing rods?

My ancestors survived, clearly so did every other Mick's who is alive today (stand fast DaManBugs). So this 'famine' can't have been that bad - just a bit of assisted natural selection.

Bit of a weird one that. Total fear of paras, plus total obsession of paras.
I'm going for total (secret) admiration of paras. What's the name of that syndrome?

Bloody-Sunday Syndrome

[My bold in your post] You might be thinking in too modern a time-frame. In those days, no-one prevented anyone from going anywhere they wanted, and passports weren't required.

MsG

English Passports were first documented in the 1414 Safe Conducts Act.

Fun Fact: The first documented use of a passport was around 450BC, when the Persian King Artaxerxes issued one to his mate Nehemiah who was looking to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem (building walls eh, I knew we'd get back to the Irish!).

Civvy Scum I do hope that the informative tag was fat fingers on my last post, if not I have some geniune SAS jump leads you may be interested in

TamH70

MIA
I don't know where the OP got his news from, but I'm sure his meths and acid dealer is a very happy chappy this week.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
English Passports were first documented in the 1414 Safe Conducts Act.

Fun Fact: The first documented use of a passport was around 450BC, when the Persian King Artaxerxes issued one to his mate Nehemiah who was looking to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem (building walls eh, I knew we'd get back to the Irish!).
Also mentioned by Shakespeare
Henry V . Let him depart; his passport shall be made. And crowns for ...
They were in common use and called as such from the early 1500s. It appears our learned friend bugsy is once again talking pure shite

Also mentioned by Shakespeare
Henry V . Let him depart; his passport shall be made. And crowns for ...
They were in common use and called as such from the early 1500s. It appears our learned friend bugsy is once again talking pure shite
Mongols issued them as well

Latest Threads