The use and abuse of Disabled Toilets

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheBigUn, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If there are queues for the toilets and a disabled toilet is vacant should you use it?
    If the toilets are upstairs and the disabled toilet is downstairs and vacant should you use it?
    If you are out and after one too many you fancy a quick knee trembler with the other half and the disabled toilet is vacant should you use it?
    If you fancy watching yourself in a full length mirror while having a shite and the disabled toilet is vacant should you use it?

Are disabled toilets a spacious ablution convenience and playground of the able bodied or should they only be used by those they are intended for?

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Disabled toilets are like disabled parking spaces, they are only there because the site owners have to put them in place by law.

Everyone knows disabled people don't actually exist, like fairies, aliens and the Lib Dems.

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I always use them, especially at airports. You can keep all your baggage with you and in sight.

Come to think of it, can't say I've seen a single occasion when a person with mobility issues or special requirements has come out of a disabled toilet.

4. Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Freak but if that is what floats your boat then Yes

Nope.

If we have to queue for the bog then why not them as well?

5. all yes, as far as I'm concerned.
    plus, if you use the raspberry ripple toilets in McDonalds, you get a proper sink to wash your hands in, not one of those stupid three-in-one grey things that hang on the wall

6. Ahem Lib Dems don't exist...? You wish!

Was in a pub cum restaurant the other day and our table was near to a disabled persons' toilet, throughout the meal able-bodied people were using it until the waiter caught one attempting to and remonstrated with her, after that most people used the normal toilets which were upstairs.

I have been known to use them when the queue to the Ladies is massive, mind you on occasions of over-indulgence and queues I have used the Gents aswell. I like the look of surprise as men look over their shoulders to see a woman heading to the cubicle on a mission.

7. No they looked surprised due to you looking like Gollum, you don't really look like a woman at all. They were probably frightened to fucking death.

8. I like to steal the toilet roll from disabled toilets. The thought of the tricep bursting effort it must take to manoeuvre oneself from wheelchair to toilet seat, only to find that there is no bogroll, fills me with that warm fuzzy feeling. Like when I soil myself whilst thrapping.

9. That's because disabled toilets cure them, and then eat their wheelchairs with a big "nom nom nom" noise. They are full of holy water, and the toilet paper is a print off of every "good luck" chain mail ever sent. It works....send this to 20 spastics dying for a poo.

10. The same test that I'd like to do on the used tampon bin in the toilets of the Jeremy Kyle show, the good old "multiple lick test", like a cat having a drink of water.

11. Most have colostomy bags and don't need to take a piss or shit anyway. But I do think it's bad form to use the disabled parking spaces. That's why I always use the Parent with child parking spaces. Does the kid good to walk, even if it can only crawl, it's good exercise.

12. Yes. If you don't, you deserve to swamp yourself.
    Yes. Why walk upstairs when there is a convenient toilet already on your floor? Unless of course you are a tubby and need to lose a few pounds, the exercise will do you good.
    Yes, definately. The spacko-loo in one of the pubs (forget the name, it's changed since then anyway) in Cardiff was used to great effect by myself and my ex other half back in 1998 during half time of the Wales v. England rugby match.
    Yes, again. Nothing beats watching your own gurning face as you curl out a crippler.

They are an emergency toilet for the able bodied and quick of mind. Only cretins cue up.

13. Not when you've got twins and the buggers can't walk yet.
    But as that only happens to Mrs.Miner when she pops to Tesco's, I'm with you.

14. I think that I sort of owe you an apology. When I first read your previous post, I thought you had been fucking your second Welsh Scrum Half.

Quote:The spacko-loo in one of the pubs (forget the name, it's changed since then anyway) in Cardiff was used to great effect by myself and my ex other half back in 1998 during half time of the Wales v. England rugby match.

Amazing how a missing comma can make one think that you had been partaking of a bit of frantic uphill gardening. :)

15. I've slept in the things in the past :) Then again I've woken up in a skip more then once as well :roll: