The US 2018 Nuclear Posture Review

lextalionis

Clanker
Hey, everyone.

The US published its Nuclear Posture Review earlier this year, the first since 2010 (and requested by President Trump a week after assuming office).

It can be found here: Special Report: Nuclear Posture Review - 2018

What effect do you think it will have, if any, on UK policy on the use of Trident?

lextalionis

Clanker
It might be worth asking your Editor what his or her line is on the issue first... Just a thought. H_M. ;)
I'm no journo. Merely an interested citizen. :p

It'll have no effect what so eva... when we hit the big flashing red button, the missiles will still head towards the USA as usual.

It'll have no effect what so eva... when we hit the big flashing red button, the missiles will still head towards the USA as usual.
I thought we had long agreed here that the primary targeting for UK trident missiles was France and Germany, with any left over warheads dumped on Belgium, just to be sure.

I thought we had long agreed here that the primary targeting for UK trident missiles was France and Germany, with any left over warheads dumped on Belgium, just to be sure.
Why waste them on Belgium unlike some they seem grateful for our help in WW1 and 2, Spain would be better no more bullshit about Gib and we would save money in ex pat winter fuel payments

I was jesting at the supposed mishap the last time, when a trial launch headed towards the US instead of away from it.

Nuclear posture? Simple.

Loony sees big red button, button cringes....

Latest Threads