• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The upcoming world cup and our dear England side

Will England go out on penalties

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL. bravo.

*note
Appologies if this is in the wrong section. If a MOD would move it as I would not want to cause offence, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
merryranter said:
LOL. bravo.

*note
Appologies if this is in the wrong section. If a MOD would move it as I would not want to cause offence, I would be grateful.

Thanks
I have amended your title error.

No, it's OK, you don't need to thank me :twisted:

Following Englands dismal performance to that great footballing nation JAPAN, 2-1 but they didn't score a single goal! I doubt they'll be in long enough to get to penalties.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

llech said:
Following Englands dismal performance to that great footballing nation JAPAN, 2-1 but they didn't score a single goal! I doubt they'll be in long enough to get to penalties.
Come on this is serious, it is not the NAAFI :D

johnboyzzz said:
llech said:
Come on this is serious, it is not the NAAFI :D
I was deadly serious! :p

I'm not suprised to see yet another sweaty sock and sheep fondler bitching about the English!

If you guys spent more time playing sports and generally enjoying life instead of being sore about the English then maybe you could sit back and enjoy watching your team at the worlds biggest sporting event, win, lose or draw England are still there and Im going to have a good summer watching them.

Escpecially when we stuff the boxheads 12 - 0 in the final

Are you saying with the likes of John "shag it even if it`s dead" Terry, Steve "Punchy" Gerrard and Wayne "Granny shagging" Rooney we are less than firm favourites to take the trophy?

Fair point.... Unless John Terry takes his light fingered Mum...
:D

What's this about penalties? Surely the poll should be "name the first England player to reach for the tissues" :lol: After all they do have a reputation to uphold :p

Seriously, all the best to them. I do hope the 'poms' do well :D

Private_Pepper said:
I'm not suprised to see yet another sweaty sock and sheep fondler bitching about the English!

If you guys spent more time playing sports and generally enjoying life instead of being sore about the English then maybe you could sit back and enjoy watching your team at the worlds biggest sporting event, win, lose or draw England are still there and Im going to have a good summer watching them.

Escpecially when we stuff the boxheads 12 - 0 in the final
Can't you just feel the bitterness?

Even if we lose all our games 20-0, we've gone further than the Klingons.

How good does that make them?

Their World Cup is PLAYING England.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This is my prediction.

England will win their group and go on to beat Australia in the Final 16.
England will then face France in the Q/F and win.
However, Brazil will knock England out of the world cup in the Semi's. England will then lose the 3/4 place play off to Argentina.

It will be a Brazil - Spain final, with Brazil winning it, again.

terroratthepicnic said:
This is my prediction.

However, Brazil will knock England out of the world cup in the Semi's. England will then lose the 3/4 place play off to Argentina.

Very convincing, I don’t suppose you have the odds on that little lot :D

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
CAARPS said:
terroratthepicnic said:
This is my prediction.

Very convincing, I don’t suppose you have the odds on that little lot :D
Yeah lots and if I even try to put a penny on it, it will never happen.

Private_Pepper said:

Escpecially when we stuff the plane with duty free on the way back early!
We will (anyone who's playing England!) :lol:

Latest Threads