The unlimited gullability of females

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shortfuse, Sep 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't know who this bloke is, but he's a f ucking genius:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8248792.stm

He's tapped into the basic female desire to be noticed at all costs and then suckered them big time.

When he comes to court, his entire defence should be based on "well I didn't f ucking force them in there did I, the self centred up themselves dog heads"
    There isn't a jury in the world that will convict him.

This finally settles any and all arguments that women are anything other than attention grabbing f uckwits who would do anything, and I really mean anything for cash or attention. Gawd bless 'em.

2. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Your gay then?

3. Or that Turkish girls under 25 are just as easy as British/American ones.

If that doesn't justify entry into the EU, I don't know what does.

4. Far from it sweetheart, now be a good girl and pop the kettle on

5. samm1551

samm1551 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I'm always a good girl....I'll pop the kettle on, but you can find the coffee or tea, and the biscuits....oh and whilst your there be a good boy and out my dinner on!

6. You only need to look in any tabloid or 'celebrity' magazine to know this, going commando or a bit of sapphic mouth to mouth for the cameras seems pretty commonplace these days (not that I'm complaining 8) )

7. The nearest you'd get to "having your dinner put on" (note put, not out) would be me smiting you heartlily with a large pan about the face and neck for speaking out of turn.

Good girls don't have time to sit on the internet, that house wont clean itself. now Jeldi.

8. I was thinking more along the lines of "2 girls one cup" but I take your point :)

9. Saw that once :puker: once was enough even for a Sapper!

Well, horses for courses I suppose

10. ...but you're a Clerk of Works now mate....the Sappers slightly effeminate cousin. :wink: