The Unkindest Cut of All. He he he.

So we aren't jailing violent criminals but we are going to possibly jail 'artistic' hairdresser!?! Hang the fuckadoodledo on a minute; Why wasn't the Belmer on a fuckin lead then? Where was his carer if he was such a spaz?

It's a very bad thing indeed.
How is it a bad thing? The large number of members helps keep the site alive as they rely on advertising to fund it (as well as donations) and if there were only a few hundred members would advertisers be interested in paying to advertise here?
I don't see you donating to the upkeep of the site like some of us useless civvies? You can't expect the site to be free forever and at some point you could get your hand in your pocket and donate even a small amount to help towards running costs.
And actually some of us did serve. Soon the armed forces will be so small this site will have just half a dozen serving and the rest will be former serving, walting cunts and squaddie cock hunters as well as mere civvies. (feel free to pick which one you think I am).

And anyway, the barber can't be an Arrser or he'd have put 'tool' instead of 'fool'.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

It's a very bad thing indeed.

Except for the civilian ladies who are not adverse to showing their guts to almost strangers from a military themed website.
And these civians you criticise? Do they include ex-military personnel or are you one of those persons who tarnishes all with the same brush?

And these civians you criticise? Do they include ex-military personnel or are you one of those persons who tarnishes all with the same brush?
Have you finished crying into your keyboard?

No they don't include ex military personnel otherwise I would have stated that. I feel as if I may be tarnishing you next.

I don't think this barbers deed deserves jail time but I do think he's a tosser and he should be made to pay his victim a few hundred quid for what he did to him. The perpetrator is out of pocket and feeling pissed off because he had to give the other guy his money and the victim takes his money and flies off laughing to spain or portugal for a fortnight. That does it for me and that would be the last dodgy haircut he would give to anybody ever again, disabled or not disabled. Wanker!

K

Kirkz

The mumbling spaker probably went in and said "an yer wite ool on't me yed Mr!"
Easy mistake to make when dealing with an inarticulate Chav!

A

allgone2ratsh1t

Have you finished crying into your keyboard?No they don't include ex military personnel otherwise I would have stated that. I feel as if I may be tarnishing you next.
I'm not crying into my keyboard as I'm posh and with it and using a smartphone. I did get a little mistyeyed at 1st but as you promised to tarnish me (thats including dinner I presume?) I feel more upbeat and positive.

A

allgone2ratsh1t

They're called Veterans not ex-military civilians ;-)
Spotter. Didn't really feel comfortable labelling myself as a veteran at the sprightly young whippersnapper age of 40 as my father is also a veteran but is in his late 60s. But you are right though. What a lot of bollocks though

Spotter. Didn't really feel comfortable labelling myself as a veteran at the sprightly young whippersnapper age of 40 as my father is also a veteran but is in his late 60s. But you are right though. What a lot of bollocks though
Not being a septic I don't feel comfortable with the "Veteran" tag, I prefer ex-serviceman myself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
woopert The Intelligence Cell 0
polyglory Current Affairs, News and Analysis 22
Aunty Stella The Intelligence Cell 13