The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

Which was the reason that he was given the Chancellors job in the first place.
I'm not sticking up for Adolf and his methods but it was either Article 48 or outright civil war, insurrection and revolution.
Of course I concede that Hitler misused Article 48 to get rid of all the other parties as well.
The road to hell is paved with allegedly well intentioned prescriptive legislation cheered on by the unthinking herd.

The Nazis branded anyone they didn't like 'communists' and prosecuted them, whats to stop Orange Man® branding anyone calling him a prat 'ANTIFA'?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems a bit draconian to me not all Anti Fascist groups are very militant take searchlight in the UK for example they must have an equivalent in the states. It does seem like lets tar everyone every one with the same brush..... so its a good cach all law ??

Last edited:
The road to hell is paved with allegedly well intentioned prescriptive legislation cheered on by the unthinking herd.

The Nazis branded anyone they didn't like 'communists' and prosecuted them, whats to stop Orange Man® branding anyone calling him a prat 'ANTIFA'?
My point is that 'Enabling Acts' aready exist in most democracies.
We call them Orders in Council, pretty innocuous eh?

Seems a bit draconianto me not all Anti Fascist groups are very militant take searchlight in the UK for example they must have an equivalent in the states. It does seem like lets tar everyone every one with the same brush..... so its a good cach all law ??
And yet, the XRW that is a very real danger to law and order in the US gets a free pass yet again.
This ANTIFA law is 100% to appeal to his pointy hatted MAGA base.

endure

GCM
My point is that 'Enabling Acts' aready exist in most democracies.
We call them Orders in Council, pretty innocuous eh?

That Orange Man has suddenly decided to enact one while his country is tearing itself apart over yet another case of Police brutality rather suggests is nothing to do with suppressing 'domestic terroism'.
If he wanted to do that, he'd designate most US police a 'clear and present danger to the peace and security of the American people'

Trump Logic -

People protesting about Police killings? 'Domestic terrorist'.
Pointy hatters protesting about people protesting about police killings? 'Decent people'

Seems a bit draconianto me not all Anti Fascist groups are very militant take searchlight in the UK for example they must have an equivalent in the states. It does seem like lets tar everyone every one with the same brush..... so its a good cach all law ??

Using Trumps strange worldview - anyone in Britain who's objected to the BNP or supported LGB rights would be a domestic terrorist.

That Orange Man has suddenly decided to enact one while his country is tearing itself apart over yet another case of Police brutality rather suggests is nothing to do with suppressing 'domestic terroism'.
If he wanted to do that, he's designate most US police a 'clear and present danger to the peace and security of the American people'

Protest about Police killings? 'Domestic terrorist'.
Pointy hatters protesting about people protesting about police killings? 'Decent people'
To be honest Photex I don't care what a foreign head of state does in a foreign country that much.
When HMG start misusing Orders in Council then I will start worrying.
Seems to me that the protesters and the police in the US are cut from the same cloth.

offog

LE
I just had a brilliant idea for policing.

All shops have been closed for COVID, so arrest anybody wearing anything that looks brand new.

Receipts, please or you're going to jail for looting.

hehe

Honestly, listen to it yourself.

Just google "George Soros 60 minutes interview"

many to choose from.

Amazon don't deliver in your area then?
I have had lots of new stuff come via Royal Mail, Amazon, UPS and Hermes.

endure

GCM
I think the evidence is the photo of him in uniform that keeps cropping up
As for your other point I'd be interested to see your working out for that statement.
Sorros is Jewish he collaborated, all Jews are collaborators. Is that it?
It wasn't Soros in that photograph. It was Oskar Groening.

To be honest Photex I don't care what a foreign head of state does in a foreign country that much.
When HMG start misusing Orders in Council then I will start worrying.
Seems to me that the protesters and the police in the US are cut from the same cloth.
and when the Orange Fool tells DHS to extend his ANTIFA paranoia to British people visiting America?
‘I’m sorry Sir, your visa application has been denied, you support LBG rights and are therefore connected to left wing terrorism’

and when the Orange Fool tells DHS to extend his ANTIFA paranoia to British people visiting America?
‘I’m sorry Sir, your visa application has been denied, you support LBG rights and are therefore connected to left wing terrorism’
That reply is lost on me Photex.
I think you should contact Trump direct and apprise him of your concerns.
As far as I am concerned, their president, their electorate, their problem.
Not mine.

That reply is lost on me Photex.
I think you should contact Trump direct and apprise him of your concerns.
As far as I am concerned, their president, their electorate, their problem.
Not mine.
uh uh, they can, do and have strong armed us into playing their silly paranoid games.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Using Trumps strange worldview - anyone in Britain who's objected to the BNP or supported LGB rights would be a domestic terrorist.
Tony Blair used terror laws to evict and detain a 70 year old heckler from conference and detain bollyx to blairT shirt wearers

what is interesting is Trump will tweet using the same language Obama used in similar incidents so when they complain about his use of the word thug - he points to obama and shrugs.

seeing the way google,youtube facebook and twitter desperately try to take pro trump content down says a lot IMO. it cost them the last election and they still do not appear to have understood.

Tony Blair used terror laws to evict and detain a 70 year old heckler from conference and detain bollyx to blairT shirt wearers

And caused widespread national outrage, not huge numbers of intellectually challenged to gab their guns and parade around the streets whooping and hollering were going to make Britain Great Again!

which is what makes it intel instead of evidence.
Correct! That is until asked in court (possibly by a defence lawyer) how the intel came about or how it was gathered.

All you cheerleaders for Trumps new law?

Well, a certain other deranged leader introduced an 'Enabling Act' to deal with left wing dissidents and ‘underground’ resistance.

And as we know, that worked out soooo well.
I thought the 'Enabling Act' was so that he didn't have to bother with elections though if he had called elections in January 1937 and 1941 he would have got huge majorities. Even in January 1945 when he would have good grounds to suspend elections he would probably still have got a narrow working majority.

In 1934/35 the majority of the inhabitants of Concentration camps were former SA men. Hardly left wing dissidents.

well there ya have it, Donald has tweeted the white Supremacists are good ol’ boys and acting like little angels this week.