The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

Cool so you’ll have loads of evidence of that then? Or did every Jew who survived the war collaborate?
I think the evidence is the photo of him in uniform that keeps cropping up
As for your other point I'd be interested to see your working out for that statement.
Sorros is Jewish he collaborated, all Jews are collaborators. Is that it?

Amazing footage coming out, clip below of a group of Black Lives Matter protesters effectively performing a citizens arrest on an Antifa member who was breaking up a pavement they pass him over to the cops. asking them to 'kick his ass'

Appears that BLM know that middle class white Antifa have highjacked their protest and are turning on their self professed 'allies'. This could get really interesting, the only race war I could get behind is BLM verse Antifa*

* rooting for BLM

Last edited:
Another Black rioter.........oh no sorry

Nashville's Historic Court House eh, well if he is guilty then I am sure he will do well, prison will enjoy him.

And never touch another mans ride, especially if you are trying to break his car window.

Another white antifa type meets an African American

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Amazing footage coming out, clip below of a group of Black Lives Matter protesters effectively performing a citizens arrest on an Antifa member who was breaking up a pavement they pass him over to the cops. asking them to 'kick his ass'

Appears that BLM know that middle class white Antifa have highjacked their protest and are turning on their self professed 'allies'. This could get really interesting, the only race war I could get behind is BLM verse Antifa*

* rooting for BLM
The tall guy towards the end of the video looked better protected than the cops, seems like he also had anti flash/welding gloves attached to his backpack too.

offog

LE
Soros was 14 when Hungary fell to the Soviets. So feel free to provide the extensive evidence you have for the massive support a Jewish teenager provided for the Third Reich you mental bigot.
He's got a time machine, everyone knows that. :rolleyes: How do you think he made all that money. It's going to be a right bugger when he eventually dies and there is no one to blame for all their ills.

“Two Brooklyn lawyers, including an Ivy League graduate corporate attorney, are facing federal charges for tossing a Molotov cocktail into an NYPD vehicle.”

She looks game for anything

Soros was 14 when Hungary fell to the Soviets. So feel free to provide the extensive evidence you have for the massive support a Jewish teenager provided for the Third Reich you mental bigot.
WOW, Name-calling without a simple search, Labour voter by chance?
His own admission there fella...starts at 2:40

He subverted his own back then and he has been doing it ever since, Yet another philanthropist hiding their hatred behind the facade of charity.
I completely agree with a few Jewish people I talk to, He forfeited his religion in Hungary.

Somebody needs to start going over the footage, strange piles of bricks appear in the paths of protests, with no construction going on in the immediate area.
This tactic has been used before during far-left demonstrations.
And it looks like its being used across America.

Last edited:
All you cheerleaders for Trumps new law?

Well, a certain other deranged leader introduced an 'Enabling Act' to deal with left wing dissidents and ‘underground’ resistance.

And as we know, that worked out soooo well.

TamH70

MIA
All you cheerleaders for Trumps new law?

Well, a certain other deranged leader introduced an 'Enabling Act' to deal with left wing dissidents and ‘underground’ resistance.

And as we know, that worked out soooo well.
At the time of enactment, the said law was extremely popular mitt Der ordinary Cherman as it stamped on the neck of the Communists who had been ripping Germany to shreds since the Armistice.

No-one who hadn't read his Hess-edited book could have seen what was coming next. As for comparing Trump to Hitler, well, that is what they call a DSM-V level of TDS.

offog

LE
Somebody needs to start going over the footage, strange piles of bricks appear in the paths of protests, with no construction going on in the immediate area.
Amazon same day delivery If ordered before 12.

He's got a time machine, everyone knows that. :rolleyes: How do you think he made all that money. It's going to be a right bugger when he eventually dies and there is no one to blame for all their ills.
Just like Thatcher?

At the time of enactment, the said law was extremely popular mitt Der ordinary Cherman as it stamped on the neck of the Communists who had been ripping Germany to shreds since the Armistice.

No-one who hadn't read his Hess-edited book could have seen what was coming next. As for comparing Trump to Hitler, well, that is what they call a DSM-V level of TDS.

You mean the Trump who was claiming only last month he had unlimited power to do as he wants?

Might be a good idea to point out that the post-war West Germany also had some quite draconian prohibitions on Communism as well not to mention what was going on in the 1950s USA.
This is a prime example of condemning every single act that Hitler carried out but the fact is that the Enabling Act put a stop to Communist insurrection in Germany like it or not.
The misuse of This Enabling Act came later.
Hitler also had some far reaching legislation lined up for smoking and animal welfare, sound familiar?

NB: The German Enabling Act as used by Hitler already existed on the Weimar Republic legal books and had been used several times prior to 1933.

I think the evidence is the photo of him in uniform that keeps cropping up
As for your other point I'd be interested to see your working out for that statement.
Sorros is Jewish he collaborated, all Jews are collaborators. Is that it?
What photos this then?
If you read what I was quoting their argument was essentially he had to have collaborated or he would have been gassed. So by that logic every Jew who survived in Europe collaborated, was fully intended to point out the inherent stupidity of the other persons statement.

WOW, Name-calling without a simple search, Labour voter by chance?
His own admission there fella...starts at 2:40

He subverted his own back then and he has been doing it ever since, Yet another philanthropist hiding their hatred behind the facade of charity.
I completely agree with a few Jewish people I talk to, He forfeited his religion in Hungary.

Video is saying it’s unavailable. Would have thought at 14 he might have been a tad young to be in the Judenrat or police so what was the extent of his collaboration then?

NB: The German Enabling Act as used by Hitler already existed on the Weimar Republic legal books and had been used several times prior to 1933.

Well technically yes, in January 1933 young Addi was still outside and it was the Weimar Parliament and Hindenburg who legislated for it, but once the Enabling Act was formally passed, the first thing he did was use it to ban Political Parties giving him unfettered power.
… and all done in the name of 'restoring order' and dealing with a nebulous 'left wing' threat.

I just had a brilliant idea for policing.

All shops have been closed for COVID, so arrest anybody wearing anything that looks brand new.

Receipts, please or you're going to jail for looting.

hehe

Video is saying it’s unavailable. Would have thought at 14 he might have been a tad young to be in the Judenrat or police so what was the extent of his collaboration then?
Honestly, listen to it yourself.

Just google "George Soros 60 minutes interview"

many to choose from.

Well technically yes, in January 1933 young Addi was still outside and it was the Weimar Parliament and Hindenburg who legislated for it, but once the Enabling Act was formally passed, the first thing he did was use it to ban Political Parties giving him unfettered power.
… and all done in the name of 'restoring order' and dealing with a nebulous 'left wing' threat.
Which was the reason that he was given the Chancellors job in the first place.
I'm not sticking up for Adolf and his methods but it was either Article 48 or outright civil war, insurrection and revolution.
Of course I concede that Hitler misused Article 48 to get rid of all the other parties as well.

I just had a brilliant idea for policing.

All shops have been closed for COVID, so arrest anybody wearing anything that looks brand new.

Receipts, please or you're going to jail for looting.

hehe

Honestly, listen to it yourself.

Just google "George Soros 60 minutes interview"

many to choose from.

Best non moon howling article on it I could find was this;

So as a 14 year old pretending to be the godson of a member of the Hungarian regime he stood about while the adult he was with organised seizing Jewish property that he had absolutely no way of stopping. And prior to that he dropped off some leaflets on behalf of the Judenrat before stopping when he became aware they were linked to deportations.
Would say labelling him an active Nazi collaborator is a bit of a stretch compared to those who merrily clubbed people to death in the street and sold out their friends and neighbours hoping for advancement.

Latest Threads