The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

nails it.....

Russ Cirincione for NJ-6
@RussForUs2020

·
5h

Make no mistake here, Trump is threatening the constitutional right of “freedom of assembly” in his attempt to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization. Trump will claim any opposition as “Antifa” to silence and strip rights away from protestors.
I wish you had a shop, So I could smash it up and loot it and then call you a fascist for disagreeing with my right to assemble.
The right to assemble does not include the damage and theft of property as well as murder and assault.

ANTIFA has a documented history of armed violence, They deserve everything that is coming, Its about time.

Antifa, a bit like the EDL, does not have a formal membership, with membership cards and annual subs. It's whoever turns up on the day. In the 80s and 90s, the street-fighter wing of anti-fascism was called Red Action and Anti Fascist Action. They pretty much look down their noses on the Anti Nazi League, Hope Not Hate etc, whom they see as a load of middle class hippies and students hiding behind the Police, with their yellow lollipops.

There is talk, on whoever you believe, that they are funded by George Soros. I have been trying to find how to invoice him for the dozens hundreds of people I brought along to opposed the EDL/Biffers/Football Lads demos here and there. He owes me a lot for all them coaches I laid on, plus everybody's food, and the self-defence lessons I paid for my activists. Any tips on where to find him, please PM me.

I have seen photos of militias in Syria, opposing ISIS, and holding Antifa flags. These can't possibly be the same people you get over here, who are too chickenshit to take a pop at the jihadists on our streets. How does that work? It is only a matter of time before someone returns from proper combat over there, and locates their local Antifa group. Due to their paramilitary experience, they will now be calling the shots on mere street-fighters, and if they say their local Antifa are gonna beat up Amjeen Chowdruy's mates, then that is what's gonna happen. Or people can hand their patches in, and **** off to the SWP or something.

I do so love the outraged button smashing by the outraged ‘Muricans in the heroic defence of El Presidente.

meanwhile, news reports tonight shows their distopian country looking like Fallujah on a quiet day.

Antifa, a bit like the EDL, does not have a formal membership, with membership cards and annual subs. It's whoever turns up on the day. In the 80s and 90s, the street-fighter wing of anti-fascism was called Red Action and Anti Fascist Action. They pretty much look down their noses on the Anti Nazi League, Hope Not Hate etc, whom they see as a load of middle class hippies and students hiding behind the Police, with their yellow lollipops.

There is talk, on whoever you believe, that they are funded by George Soros. I have been trying to find how to invoice him for the dozens hundreds of people I brought along to opposed the EDL/Biffers/Football Lads demos here and there. He owes me a lot for all them coaches I laid on, plus everybody's food, and the self-defence lessons I paid for my activists. Any tips on where to find him, please PM me.

I have seen photos of militias in Syria, opposing ISIS, and holding Antifa flags. These can't possibly be the same people you get over here, who are too chickenshit to take a pop at the jihadists on our streets. How does that work? It is only a matter of time before someone returns from proper combat over there, and locates their local Antifa group. Due to their paramilitary experience, they will now be calling the shots on mere street-fighters, and if they say their local Antifa are gonna beat up Amjeen Chowdruy's mates, then that is what's gonna happen. Or people can hand their patches in, and **** off to the SWP or something.

See if you can find a link between Ilhan Ohmar (Democrat Minnesota) or any of her family and these so-called "protestors"

Hint: Her sister and an outfit called ActBlue, one of many non=profits which get money from "open society", which belongs to Soros, The former Nazi collaborator.

What does that do with respect to surveillance powers? I would not be surprised if the main intent is to give the security forces more scope for conducting surveillance of the group and membership in order to pre-empt some of their activities.
TBH mate I really don't know what the current situation is. However any intell they do collect in some cases better have a warrant to make any intel admissible in court otherwise they could be looking at Fourth Amendment issues

What does that do with respect to surveillance powers? I would not be surprised if the main intent is to give the security forces more scope for conducting surveillance of the group and membership in order to pre-empt some of their activities.
I think you mean any group El Presidente Trump doesn’t like this week and defines as ‘ANTIFA’

TBH mate I really don't know what the current situation is. However any intell they do collect in some cases better have a warrant to make any intel admissible in court otherwise they could be looking at Fourth Amendment issues
I don't know how it works in the US, but in Canada intel isn't evidence. It's still useful though when the objective is to help direct investigations or maintain public order even if it isn't itself usable in court.

Make no mistake here, Trump is threatening the constitutional right of “freedom of assembly” in his attempt to designate Antifa as a terrorist organization. Trump will claim any opposition as “Antifa” to silence and strip rights away from protestors.

And here was me thinking that you were just on ARRSE to feed your ego. Interesting. Thanks.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
irn Bru is the same colour as a Trump
he's scottish his mother used to bath him in it as a little boy.

a bit like cleopatra but with more gas.

I don't know how it works in the US, but in Canada intel isn't evidence. It's still useful though when the objective is to help direct investigations or maintain public order even if it isn't itself usable in court.
I was referring to intel gathered through ways such as electronic, photographic and any other types. They'll need warrants for most types of surveillance and intel gathering to make it admissible in court

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
I thought Trump was threatening to get shooting.

What better place to start than on these scum trashing this police car?.

Soros, The former Nazi collaborator.
Soros was 14 when Hungary fell to the Soviets. So feel free to provide the extensive evidence you have for the massive support a Jewish teenager provided for the Third Reich you mental bigot.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Soros was 14 when Hungary fell to the Soviets. So feel free to provide the extensive evidence you have for the massive support a Jewish teenager provided for the Third Reich you mental bigot.
He made himself useful to the Nazis as an informant, otherwise, he would have probably ended up in the gas chambers.

Here is a question for our American readers. If the Democrats really wanted to get rid of Trump, why on god's earth did they nominate Biden??? Its as if they want Trump to win another term so that they can spend the next four years whinging and whining, just like the last four years.

He made himself useful to the Nazis as an informant, otherwise, he would have probably ended up in the gas chambers.
Cool so you’ll have loads of evidence of that then? Or did every Jew who survived the war collaborate?

I was referring to intel gathered through ways such as electronic, photographic and any other types. They'll need warrants for most types of surveillance and intel gathering to make it admissible in court
In the terminology that I'm familiar with, intel isn't useable in court, which is what makes it intel instead of evidence. Intel can still be useful though. I won't flog this point to death, as evidently you're not personally familiar with how domestic terrorism surveillance works, and I suppose that is probably a rather arcane area of law.

I did find the following though:

Evidently, there is no such direct crime in the US as "domestic terrorism". Anyone in the US being prosecuted must be done so under normal crimes, such as murder, arson, etc.

However, what classifying something as domestic terrorism does though is things like:
  • Judges can issue nationwide search warrants, not just local ones.
  • Various tax and education records can be accessed more readily.
  • Information can be shared more readily between federal, state, and local police.
  • The criminal penalties are increased for certain types of crime.

US domestic terrorism investigations have already resulted in prosecutions for rioting, so extending this to Antifa has precedent.

Neatly summed up here:

When the first of these little trust fund sissies figures out he’s not walking out of his cell after 20 minutes with a $50 fine but looking at five years in Leavenworth on a Fed rap, he’ll squeal on his comrades.
This is an opportunity to destroy Antifa root and branch, and to eliminate the armed wing of the Democrat party. Forever

Here is a question for our American readers. If the Democrats really wanted to get rid of Trump, why on god's earth did they nominate Biden??? Its as if they want Trump to win another term so that they can spend the next four years whinging and whining, just like the last four years.
Slight Digression

Wonder if thats why Corbyn was elected as the Leader of the Labour Party

Latest Threads