The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

This post sums you up perfectly, now why aren’t you out showing solidarity for that cause you are so worked up about.

Gun cabinet, has a pair of 12’s one 16 and plenty of No 5’s and 6’s. The 9mm P38, 9’’ 357 Colt Python and .22Hornet were disposed of a while ago, along with the SSG and single ball which was back up when out and likely to come across unfriendly predators which has also been dispensed with.

The US gun cabinet, not mine, my ex cop son's, has a .44 Glock 27 and a 10/22 rifle. He now works as a ground engineer for Delta, and I can assure you is probably as concerned as you at the state of play, and works in Atlanta which has a substantial Afro American population
Brilliant.

Are you trying to overawe me with the legally held firepower you’ll deploy to try and ensure the continuation of institutionalised racism?

When the ‘others’ come for me I’ll have given them a cup of tea beforehand thanks.

No frothing in deepest Wiltshire - just a genuine concern at the state of world affairs
Not even a gentle tutting whilst you rustle the Torygraph?

I wonder if @Bubbles_Barker did, or does go out and scream about Sean Fitzgerald getting shot in the back by Coventry Police.

Silence is my best guess, a nice quiet greenhouse.
Haha! Keep it coming you vigilantes! Pile on! It keeps you off the streets and keeps you from wearing white sheets it has to be said.

PS. I need a greenhouse - do any of you have one?

And no, I don’t read the Telegraph because I can make my own mind up:wink:

Haha! Keep it coming you vigilantes! Pile on! It keeps you off the streets and keeps you from wearing white sheets it has to be said.

PS. I need a greenhouse - do any of you have one?

And no, I don’t read the Telegraph because I can make my own mind up:wink:
M'lord, I present evidence article one to the record.

1. The man is insane, He sees ghosts and thinks he can think for himself.

PS - I knew you had a greenhouse, now you just have to learn rocks can be "incoming"

Brilliant.

Are you trying to overawe me with the legally held firepower you’ll deploy to try and ensure the continuation of institutionalised racism?

When the ‘others’ come for me I’ll have given them a cup of tea beforehand thanks.
No not brilliant!

On your part, sadly, disappointingly dim.

The legally held firepower is used for the pulverisation of innocent clay birds. A hunter in my youth I grew to dislike the taking of life for sport, though always for the pot.

As to the deployment of them for the continuation of racism, culture and genetics ensures that racism of various shades is an integral part and parcel of the human condition, and does so quite adequately without my minute collection of sports equipment.

‘Institutionalised’ is a biassed opinion that you have labeled the condition with. That it has been is indisputable, that strenuous efforts to eradicate it in the West with some success, is also a fact.

As for giving them tea; the hundreds, thousands, millions of victims that have been the unfortunate targets of racially inspired homicide/murder have rarely been given the opportunity for so genteel a gesture...but a kind, if naive thought.

Bubbles, you are well intentioned, and, seemingly ignorant of much that goes on in the world beyond your benign and limited comprehension, and of exactly what goes on in the minds of much of the world beyond the boundaries that you have appear to have explored

You asked " If black people are committing more crime and more likely to 'interact' with LE then why not try and address why that is? And then do something about it. "

I asked if you had also taken into account the initiatives that had already taken place ?

You could have said in response that the reforms haven't gone far enough but instead decided to use the term ungrateful bastards and everything is rosy.

I mistook you for someone who could produce a balanced answer.
Had he begun his post with :

"So what you're saying is . . . . . .? it would have been perfect.

ndolajim

Old-Salt
Yellow Lives Matter.
If the Chinese police accidentally killed one million minor felons in some obscure province would we have mass protests (and a bit of shopping) on the streets by blacks and white liberals?
No one said anything fifty years back (I know it wasn't the police but it was state sponsored) when 10 million were slaughtered and I don't suppose much would be said today.
Everyone must show reverence to blacks but f.... the rest of the human race. It is all getting very tiresome.
And as for the follow up to my first sentence. Would "mild curiosity" be an exaggeration?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would imagine there bigger and better backers infiltrating ANTIFA right now, I'm looking at you Vlad, stop smirking at the back there China.
ANTIFA in the US are closely associated with the wobblies, if they're not simply one of their front organisations. The wobblies been involved in extreme violence and riots for over a century, although their support ebbs and flows over time. I'm not sure what the equivalent is in the UK, but in the US they are extreme militant Marxists, too radical for even garden variety Leninists.

For those still dedicated to keeping the Marxist flame alive, they're one of the few organisations still standing today. They don't have the numbers or the support to put on a big protest themselves, but they are prepared at short notice to infiltrate protests that are started by other people and try to turn it violent. They couldn't care less about whatever the genuine protesters are unhappy about, it's just another opportunity to create unrest so far as they are concerned.

Their objective is to provoke an overly violent police crack-down in order to create martyrs and to contribute to radicalising "the proletariat". For the government to over-react is to play directly into their hands and by their rules. They want to see protesters killed, they want extreme "shows of strength" by the government, this is all part of their plan for preparing for the ultimate revolution. Only the most weak minded of people would cooperate with them by giving them exactly what they want, which is martyrs and increased social disaffection.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
ANTIFA in the US are closely associated with the wobblies, if they're not simply one of their front organisations. The wobblies been involved in extreme violence and riots for over a century, although their support ebbs and flows over time. I'm not sure what the equivalent is in the UK, but in the US they are extreme militant Marxists, too radical for even garden variety Leninists.

For those still dedicated to keeping the Marxist flame alive, they're one of the few organisations still standing today. They don't have the numbers or the support to put on a big protest themselves, but they are prepared at short notice to infiltrate protests that are started by other people and try to turn it violent. They couldn't care less about whatever the genuine protesters are unhappy about, it's just another opportunity to create unrest so far as they are concerned.

Their objective is to provoke an overly violent police crack-down in order to create martyrs and to contribute to radicalising "the proletariat". For the government to over-react is to play directly into their hands and by their rules. They want to see protesters killed, they want extreme "shows of strength" by the government, this is all part of their plan for preparing for the ultimate revolution. Only the most weak minded of people would cooperate with them by giving them exactly what they want, which is martyrs and increased social disaffection.
We have ANTIFA here too, much the same as those. They're the front for bigger fish as well.

@terminal - unfortunately being "soft" plays into the hands of the ERW who are them tempted to "Do what the government wont" and you'll end up caught in between.. A middle ground has to be found where the trouble makers get hit hard, not their stooges. Severe custodial sh@t.

@terminal - unfortunately being "soft" plays into the hands of the ERW who are them tempted to "Do what the government wont" and you'll end up caught in between.. A middle ground has to be found where the trouble makers get hit hard, not their stooges. Severe custodial sh@t.
The far right and far left both use very similar tactics, which are infiltrate, provoke, and radicalise.

The solution has to involve targetting and isolating the key troublemakers, rather than using the shotgun approach on everyone after it's too late. This is where improved intelligence and coordination comes into play. The far right are already getting a share of that sort of attention, but Antifa are just as in need of the same.

This won't stop spontaneous rioting and looting, but it will at least reduce the premeditated stuff which is aimed at political ends.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The far right and far left both use very similar tactics, which are infiltrate, provoke, and radicalise.

The solution has to involve targetting and isolating the key troublemakers, rather than using the shotgun approach on everyone after it's too late. This is where improved intelligence and coordination comes into play. The far right are already getting a share of that sort of attention, but Antifa are just as in need of the same.

This won't stop spontaneous rioting and looting, but it will at least reduce the premeditated stuff which is aimed at political ends.
They both want the same end that's why I would imagine there are as many right wing in Antifa as left in a lot of cases

They both want the same end that's why I would imagine there are as many right wing in Antifa as left in a lot of cases
I doubt there's much if any overlap in membership. The two sides each have their own core ideologies and world views which are absolutely opposed to one another. They do however use very similar tactics.

Getting into fights with each other is also part of their core brand and how they motivate their respective memberships. When either comes out on the losing end of a confrontation it also allows them to assume the mantle of victimhood.

This was discussed in another thread which I linked somewhere further back in this thread. It was about radicalisation and recruitment and was started by @BarcelonaAnalPark . That thread is worth reading if you haven't done so already. A lot of the lessons there apply equally to Islamist radicals as well.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I doubt there's much if any overlap in membership. The two sides each have their own core ideologies and world views which are absolutely opposed to one another. They do however use very similar tactics.

Getting into fights with each other is also part of their core brand and how they motivate their respective memberships. When either comes out on the losing end of a confrontation it also allows them to assume the mantle of victimhood.

This was discussed in another thread which I linked somewhere further back in this thread. It was about radicalisation and recruitment and was started by @BarcelonaAnalPark . That thread is worth reading if you haven't done so already. A lot of the lessons there apply equally to Islamist radicals as well.
The very fact Antifa is a collection of individuals means they're easy to infilitrate/suborn and it would suit a right wing agenda to have them to blame for everything, as evidenced by some on here.

Latest Threads