The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

Why are you bringing up Obama? If he couldn’t change anything it’s an even more damning indictment of the US system.
Hope you have a fulfilling dig for numbers that will show that the US law enforcement agencies own statistics show they aren’t racist. Independent eh?

I’m guessing you won’t be changing your mind about police racism either in the US or UK any time soon.
Sorry, I have other things to do, but I will deliver the stats don't you worry about that, I'm taking you don't want to look yourself.
I'm bringing up Obama because you produced statistics from 2015, 7 years after Obama took office and during his tenure, My point being if a black man didn't change anything, he either didn't want to, or he couldn't, what does that tell you about the US system. it's deeper than racism that is for sure, Police racism, where it exists, is at a state and county level, they are all different.

What do you mean "changing my mind", I have clearly stated it does exist, it just doesn't exist on a level you are talking about. So stop trying to change my angle or fake my words to support your argument.

I could argue people like you who do things like that are contributing nothing and creating iout of context racism to claim there is racism.
Let's face it, some factions of political wings enjoy nothing but that, it pays the big bucks, plenty of mainstream media doing the same same thing, it generates clicks.

Well this is awkward

It is?

The FBI report, however, states that “based on CHS [Confidential Human Source] canvassing, open source/social media partner engagement, and liaison, FBI WFO has no intelligence indicating Antifa

Confidential human source eh, ie the author.

It's an unclassified document detailing FBI strategy on counterterrorism.

PMSL...sure it is.

Last edited:
Piffle... Please explain how the American nation is a "militaristic technocracy" ruled by a Senate, and a which Senate are you talking of Federal or State. That nonsensical statement in itself destroys your description.
Frothing indignant lunacy has no need to explain anything.

I wonder if the Orange idiot will tweet the FBI has been infiltrated by ANTIFA?
Almost as outlandish as a never served civilian offering opinions on military matters, none so blind....

endure

GCM

Results:
Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts.

Almost as outlandish as a never served civilian offering opinions on military matters, none so blind....
No, I never served in McDonalds, or KFC, but I did wear a nice cap and silly soldiers used to salute me.

No, I never served in McDonalds, or KFC, but I did wear a nice cap.
That comeback is nearly as old as you.
You add nothing of value to any thread.
You embarrass yourself every time you type.

Results:
Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts.

Hmmmm…

Officer Bubba walks up to stopped car

White driver: Morning Sir, can I see your ID?

Black driver: GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE! DON'T MOVE! GET YOUR HANDS UP!

That comeback is nearly as old as you.
You add nothing of value to any thread.
You embarrass yourself every time you type.

The toothless rage of people who's only reference to their lives is 'I served' endlessly amuses me. Were you the caretaker in Please Sir?

Results:
Does the U.K. not have any ethnic groups that seem to draw more attention from the police, despite them constituting a minority of the population?

Whoosh......

Anyway - seeing as you sent a link, it can be precised as:

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.

The toothless rage of people who's only reference to their lives is 'I served' endlessly amuses me. Were you the caretaker in Please Sir?
No rage and a full set of my own teeth. Genuine question and not a dig - Why do you think anyone wants to read what amounts to nothing more than your half truths, lies and attempts for acceptance?

Whoosh......

Anyway - seeing as you sent a link, it can be precised as:

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.
Yes the majority of people killed by LE are white, something we all know here.

Results:
Jonesey's quite safe then... :-D

No rage and a full set of my own teeth. Genuine question and not a dig - Why do you think anyone wants to read what amounts to nothing more than your half truths, lies and attempts for acceptance?

Hush now Potter

Latest Threads