The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

They formed AFTER billy bollocks hit him from behind. You can weasel and lie all you want, it was thuggery.
So they formed in a minute?? Then you can look further into the video and see more unsocial actions. Those people had been in that location for a good while. AT 6:51 you can see those peaceful poor protesters attacking LE. So I think it is safe to gather that team was deployed to counter the rioters that had set up shop.

You might want to say look at the 2:24 mark, which is clearly the same street that the oldster was occupying for whatever reason...Sight seeing I am sure...
He was at what looks like a bus stop when the SWAT team deployed and knocked him over

So will anyone who belongs or does/has supported an Anyifa organization be denied a visa to visit USA. Think Tarquin and Daisy from Islington or Hampstead think it would be cool to have a visit to USA at some time, and don't get in.
yes, that will come. Joining the student activist union will be on ‘Der list’

So they formed in a minute?? Then you can look further into the video and see more unsocial actions. Those people had been in that location for a good while. AT 6:51 you can see those peaceful poor protesters attacking LE. So I think it is safe to gather that team was deployed to counter the rioters that had set up shop.
do you hate old people?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Maybe it was because decent people didn't like seeing old men hit from behind by a thug. But I'm wasting my breath on a creature that thinks dead kids are worth toys.

Any actual study to support that? I ask as about 1/3 of NYPD is minorities
As of 2010

NYPD
53% of NYPD Officers on the street are Black
57% of NYPD Detectives are Black

LAPD
48% Hispanic
9.62% Black

Chicago
21% Black
25% Hispanic

So these Black men and women are racist towards blacks based on what?
Whats funny is my neighbor is LAPD and Filipino - He has experienced 'racism' from some black officers. Everyone needs to take a little dose of 'sack up' and personal responsibility, in my opinion.

Maybe it was because decent people didn't like seeing old men hit from behind by a thug. But I'm wasting my breath on a creature that thinks dead kids are worth toys.
No but they do seem to support riots, and other acts of anarchy without blinking from all those peaceful lambs.

Having been asked to do it at work a number of times I can assure you that anyone who thinks they can get any kind of context on a Public Order situation, especially on use of force justification, from a couple of minutes or less of video is very, very mistaken.

GB you are wasting your time. Many of our fellow forum members think the United States is Apartheid era South Africa and will not ever be swayed otherwise.
Any statistics to support that?

Latest Threads