The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

The Man in The High Castle makes more than a few long for what could have been

I prefer facts over fiction. Realistically there is not going to be a far right or far left revolution in the USA, it will keep on chugging along swinging from centre left to centre right with the rich and powerful pulling the strings and lobbying on how they want the US run.

Currently in the US we are seeing political agitators f#cking shit up for for their own benefit.... Some where in the back ground protests against police brutality will be going on.

While Trump is currently looking like a limp dick at the moment I suspect he will come out on the "Law and Order" stance.
This will appeal to many Americans who have seen their neighbourhoods burn and he will win some political points.

Yes, damn clever this 'ANTIFA', the ultimate false flag operators, they use flags with foreign writing on them to throw the Feds off their trail.
The original Antifa was Antifaschistische Aktion in Germany during the 30s and was part of the Roter Frontkämpferbund, basically the Communist version of the Nazi Sturmabteilung. Modern Antifa take their inspiration from them, which is why you'll often see them using the flags and symbols in German no matter where they're actually from.

You what? If flags contain the same colours then they represent the same thing?

News to me. I wonder which flags contain red, white and blue?

Clearly the UK and North Korea have the same values as their flags share colours.

There's been some utter lunacy on this site over the last few days but that takes the biscuit.

He sniffs glue in industrial quantities

The original Antifa was Antifaschistische Aktion in Germany during the 30s and was part of the Roter Frontkämpferbund, basically the Communist version of the Nazi Sturmabteilung. Modern Antifa take their inspiration from them, which is why you'll often see them using the flags and symbols in German no matter where they're actually from.

See! All the conspiraloons were right, the Germans had invented time travel!
ANTIFA are time travellers sent forward to stop the Greater American Reich!

Clearly the UK and North Korea have the same values as their flags share colours.

There's been some utter lunacy on this site over the last few days but that takes the biscuit.
I agree!

Just because they have the same colour scheme does not mean they have the same political ideology.

She is superb, the press conferences have been utterly different since she came on. I bet the press dread the prospect of the chirpy kicking she gives them every time.

Thanks for posting
Christ on a bike is she shit hot on every level or what?
My mind wandered now and then.......:oops:
Still reckon our Flabbot would Trump her though...if the shoe was on the odd/other/left or right foot.

( Taxi's outside)

Antifa active service unit (new) discovering it's not quite the same as playing Grand Theft Auto 5

Are you sure that's Antifa? Not like them to be on their own, when they're out damaging stuff. Also Antifa tend to have a few badges, dark glasses, and shemaghs about them. He just looks like a run of the mill chav kid. A Nogga Dog, or Crocky Crew.

Are you sure that's Antifa? Not like them to be on their own, when they're out damaging stuff. Also Antifa tend to have a few badges, dark glasses, and shemaghs about them. He just looks like a run of the mill chav kid. A Nogga Dog, or Crocky Crew.
Whenever something hits the news people dredge up old videos and photos and claim it has some connection to the event. It's a common social media tactic for getting clicks, likes, and advertising revenue. Always take these things with a very large grain of salt.

Whenever something hits the news people dredge up old videos and photos and claim it has some connection to the event. It's a common social media tactic for getting clicks, likes, and advertising revenue. Always take these things with a very large grain of salt.

Indeed, I believe the clip in question was widely promulgated last year, the story was that he was just a typical yob somewhere up north, trying to do a bit of stealing from cars... Not known if eventually arrested.

I prefer facts over fiction. Realistically there is not going to be a far right or far left revolution in the USA, it will keep on chugging along swinging from centre left to centre right with the rich and powerful pulling the strings and lobbying on how they want the US run.

Currently in the US we are seeing political agitators f#cking shit up for for their own benefit.... Some where in the back ground protests against police brutality will be going on.

While Trump is currently looking like a limp dick at the moment I suspect he will come out on the "Law and Order" stance.
This will appeal to many Americans who have seen their neighbourhoods burn and he will win some political points.

As has been pointed out by some astute US political commentators, the USA is surprisingly closely aligned with Imperial Rome in the way its set up and works day to day.
A militaristic technocracy, ruled by a Senate where Presidential (aka the Emperor) influence and political graft matters more than anything.

As has been pointed out by some astute US political commentators, the USA is surprisingly closely aligned with Imperial Rome in the way its set up and works day to day.
A militaristic technocracy, ruled by a Senate where Presidential (aka the Emperor) influence and political graft matters more than anything.
Piffle... Please explain how the American nation is a "militaristic technocracy" ruled by a Senate, and a which Senate are you talking of Federal or State. That nonsensical statement in itself destroys your description.

Right down to the Fasces in the US House of Representantives on either side of the Stars and Stripes.

In the US House of Representatives, why are there maces on the ...1445 × 740

Of course, it's daft, did you follow the conversation up till that point.
I guess not.

You just imagine fecking nazis at every turn, that's your problem.
It's hilarious.
One day you will come face to face with defacto authoritarianism completely missing it because you have been chasing your own tail with a swastika hanging off it.

You just imagine fecking nazis at every turn, that's your problem.
It's hilarious.
One day you will come face to face with defacto authoritarianism completely missing it because you have been chasing your own tail with a swastika hanging off it.

Well thank you for that, but I have indeed lived under a properly authoritarian nazi regime.
You'd have loved it, all the parades, regalia, black uniforms and absolute power over people.

So basically, Orange Man can define anyone who objects to him as ‘ANTIFA’ and sic the Feds on them now.
all sounds a bit Police State.
Watch the news now - it most certainly is a police state. It's what happens when you encourage the haves against the have nots in the name of the American Dream.

With a bit of luck they'll break into the White House and have a democratic conversation with Trump. It would make my day just to see the frothing that would occur on this site alone.

Well thank you for that, but I have indeed lived under a properly authoritarian nazi regime.
You'd have loved it, all the parades, regalia, black uniforms and absolute power over people.
I didn't know you were in the RTR!

ANTIFA have always been happy to be aligned with communism from the start and still are, if you think the good guys can stand on the moral high ground on top of 100 million corpses there's something wrong with you.

images (20).jpeg

Latest Threads