The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

daz

LE
and when the Orange Fool tells DHS to extend his ANTIFA paranoia to British people visiting America?
‘I’m sorry Sir, your visa application has been denied, you support LBG rights and are therefore connected to left wing terrorism’
Their country, they can ban anyone they like and for whatever reason they chose.

4(T)

LE
This is quite something, black owners of a gold shop defend their shop against looters in front of a Fox news crew who eventually flag down the police - they won't be doing that again.

It seems reasonable to me that, in a chaotic situation, the police would neutralise/ secure everyone at the scene of a reported crime, until such time as they can clarify the situation.

With so many activists and partisan media groups around, I'm not surprised that the police take their time to sort out what random bystanders are shouting at them.

She is probably better in Spanish, although she and her team have top marks for trying to stop the Police arresting the shop owners...and her technitian...and the lady in car...
Not like they couldn't give the cops instant replay on their monitors...

Their country, they can ban anyone they like and for whatever reason they chose.
We are definitely banning PhotEx... but not because he is rainbow alphabetti.

It seems reasonable to me that, in a chaotic situation, the police would neutralise/ secure everyone at the scene of a reported crime, until such time as they can clarify the situation.

With so many activists and partisan media groups around, I'm not surprised that the police take their time to sort out what random bystanders are shouting at them.
Fair point I had been sucked into the surface narrative

The first arriving would also be driving past the incident scene to set up blockade to keep further traffic out of the area of engagement...

Didn't think those kinds of things really needed pointing out around here.

Fair point I had been sucked into the surface narrative
At least you got a little suckage...

Read back, you didn't hit shit mate, keep on dreaming Mr "Screw without a thread"
You just started thumping your chest like a gorilla that just had his banana stolen, you got shown up mate!
Facts seem to really hurt you.

You are clearly off the rocks and appear to be somewhat of a self-righteous internet tough guy too.
Go on, admit it, your Antifa arent you.
Either that or a really fvcking sad excuse of a copper drowning from years of bootlicking and corrective training, (No offence to coppers who don't lick boots and don't spend half their life on courses)

So, St Alinsky of Paddyshire,
What you going to do, bring down the western patriarchy and burn all the heretics that don't allude to your ideology? Going to "bash the fash" while they pay your social bills and employ you.
Now you can explain why you have yet to call out Antifa for what they are, go on then, in your own time comrade.

If taking on the far left thugs and communists makes me far right then so be it...in your shallow mind of course.
That being said, It certainly doesn't make you fighting the good fight.

Two wings of the same bird, remember!
No clearly didn’t get to you at all did I fella.
So just to clarify, what exactly will you be doing to stop the red menace that exists only in your broken drink soaked mind? Beyond crying yet more impotent tears of rage and screeching on here you incel coward.

right over that white sheet of yours...

i was referring to Your tumescent State at the sight of El Presidente getting all Judge Dredd
I stand by the majority, protest for justice, peacefully.
Burning black neighborhoods and local business by political thuggery not related to the event is not on, Looting and destroying the public space is not on.
II mean, when did it become normal to use violence to bring about political change? Because that is all these riots are now.
That is what is happening, If it does become the norm, Imagine how many labor or conservative voters business can be torched just because we don't like the leader, using any excuse to coordinate a well-planned riot.

It needs to stop.

No clearly didn’t get to you at all did I fella.
So just to clarify, what exactly will you be doing to stop the red menace that exists only in your broken drink soaked mind? Beyond crying yet more impotent tears of rage and screeching on here you incel coward.
Good to see you had your hair of the dog, You sitting with a pint and a little red book in the morning sun dreaming up ugly deaths for people you disagree with?
Good job people have scroll and back buttons on their browsers as well as the quote function.

Well obviously I'm not as hard as you, What do you think I would do if anybody attacked me, my family, my business or property, or threatened me with death?

I wouldn't ******* side with them like a cuck and make my own suffer, that's for sure...as you seem to think is admirable, Saint Antifa of Paddyvostock.

Anyways, I'm not being suckered into your little tactic of trying to get somebody banned by winding them up just because you disagree with them.

Toodlepip

PS - It's Tuesday, so you can have your 2 minutes of screeching at Boris, 8pm tonight comerade

I stand by the majority, protest for justice, peacefully.
Burning black neighborhoods and local business by political thuggery not related to the event is not on, Looting and destroying the public space is not on.
II mean, when did it become normal to use violence to bring about political change? Because that is all these riots are now.
That is what is happening, If it does become the norm, Imagine how many labor or conservative voters business can be torched just because we don't like the leader, using any excuse to coordinate a well-planned riot.

It needs to stop.

Good to see you had your hair of the dog, You sitting with a pint and a little red book in the morning sun dreaming up ugly deaths for people you disagree with?
Good job people have scroll and back buttons on their browsers as well as the quote function.

Well obviously I'm not as hard as you, What do you think I would do if anybody attacked me, my family, my business or property, or threatened me with death?

I wouldn't ******* side with them like a cuck and make my own suffer, that's for sure...as you seem to think is admirable, Saint Antifa of Paddyvostock.

Anyways, I'm not being suckered into your little tactic of trying to get somebody banned by winding them up just because you disagree with them.

Toodlepip

PS - It's Tuesday, so you can have your 2 minutes of screeching at Boris, 8pm tonight comerade
It's all about Russia trying to destabilise America, hence their funding and promotion of Antifa

Might as well call the "protest" #looterslivesmatters

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's all about Russia trying to destabilise America, hence their funding and promotion of Antifa

Might as well call the "protest" #looterslivematters
He's certainly had his 30 silver roubles worth out of Trump so far.

Toodlepip

Long painful wibble essentially saying you’ll be doing nothing to fight the red menace because you’re wetter than an otter’s pocket.

Bye!

PS - Why would I screech at him when I’ve voted Tory at every election I’ve been able to vote in you clown?

A good effort by one of the original founders of Vice to collate local US news that won't be seen on mainstream

Well, if you were educated beyond I can count to potato level, yo might have noticed the flag was in german, so unless you are expecting the Germans to march down Pennsylvania Avenue.....
The chances of German Americans marching down Pennsylvania Avenue is actually quite high.
German Americans are one of the largest ethnic groups in the US (17-20%). Some states have very high German American populations of around 40%.

The chances of German Americans marching down Pennsylvania Avenue is actually quite high.
German Americans are one of the largest ethnic groups in the US (17-20%). Some states have very high German American populations of around 40%.

The Man in The High Castle makes more than a few long for what could have been

endure

GCM
The Man in The High Castle makes more than a few long for what could have been

Didn't realise it had got to season 4. Must watch it.

You what? If flags contain the same colours then they represent the same thing?

News to me. I wonder which flags contain red, white and blue?

Clearly the UK and North Korea have the same values as their flags share colours.

There's been some utter lunacy on this site over the last few days but that takes the biscuit.

Latest Threads