The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

The road to hell is paved with allegedly well intentioned prescriptive legislation cheered on by the unthinking herd.

The Nazis branded anyone they didn't like 'communists' and prosecuted them, whats to stop Orange Man® branding anyone calling him a prat 'ANTIFA'?
Yet all the little fascist ANTIFA like to brand everyone else 'fascist.'

Are you black?

Yet all the little fascist ANTIFA like to brand everyone else 'fascist.'

Are you black?
That's the cunning part.
Call yourself Anti-fascist so therefore whoever's you attack is a fascist by default and therefore deserve the random shoeing they just received.

Who decides who is a fascist? They do.
No further enquiry required.

It's a bit like the trope of hateful cnuts claiming only white people are racist because it involves some kind of power base for their oppressive actions.
I'm not sure how that works in Asia or any area where whitey isn't in control but hey ho.

It's the fast-track, target identification method for fuckwitts who just enjoy inflicting violence on others yet want to paint themselves as somehow righteous . . . . . . . . . as long as they've got a big gang behind them.

WOW, Name-calling without a simple search, Labour voter by chance?
His own admission there fella...starts at 2:40

He subverted his own back then and he has been doing it ever since, Yet another philanthropist hiding their hatred behind the facade of charity.
I completely agree with a few Jewish people I talk to, He forfeited his religion in Hungary.

Somebody needs to start going over the footage, strange piles of bricks appear in the paths of protests, with no construction going on in the immediate area.
This tactic has been used before during far-left demonstrations.
And it looks like its being used across America.

Who on earth leaves a pile of bricks in the middle of the street, loosely surrounded by a flimsy barricade when there is civil disorder?

It's almost like they want them to riot and turn violent as an excuse to send in the National Guard and perhaps distract from the racist / thug turd in uniform.

So, what is going to happen to your local Antifa when these guys here
1591081672215.png

come home from Syria, and tell these guys here
1591081739665.png

That they are now ordered to attack these lot...

1591081798837.png

I dont see it ending well for a bunch of middle class students, trustafarians, snowflakes and hippies.

sob weep sob weep sob weep.

Nope. I bet you are though.
right over that white sheet of yours...

i was referring to Your tumescent State at the sight of El Presidente getting all Judge Dredd

So, what is going to happen to your local Antifa when these guys here
3B3AFF0E-2F8E-4A0D-B8DF-C8568D564D8B.png
Well, if you were educated beyond I can count to potato level, yo might have noticed the flag was in german, so unless you are expecting the Germans to march down Pennsylvania Avenue.....

Just as a gentle reminder to everyone about invoking Godwins Law.
Unless you're talking about grammar Nazis then it's hard to avoid, when the first grammar Nazi was a Nazi

She is superb, the press conferences have been utterly different since she came on. I bet the press dread the prospect of the chirpy kicking she gives them every time.

Thanks for posting

Anyhooo......

WATCH IT!

Last edited:
This is quite something, black owners of a gold shop defend their shop against looters in front of a Fox news crew who eventually flag down the police - they won't be doing that again.

Well, if you were educated beyond I can count to potato level, yo might have noticed the flag was in german, so unless you are expecting the Germans to march down Pennsylvania Avenue.....
I daresay these Antifa militias are multi-national. Despite not being Spanish, Antifa street activists here and there like to shout "No Parasan," and "Alerta,Alerta, Antifascista!" so holding an Antifa flag with German writing does not come as a surprise. It's not like there is a shop down the road where they can buy one in English.

Shattered Glass in SoHo as Looters Ransack Lower Manhattan

“I don’t think this has anything to do with Black Lives Matter,” said a 24-year-old man at the corner of Houston and Broadway, some time after midnight. “It’s just chaos. People are just using this as an excuse to act crazy, do stuff they never dreamed of doing before.” The man declined to give his name, because he, too, was looting, and because he said he worked during the day as a security guard....

....As the looting continued, police seemed to abandon whatever enforcement they had attempted elsewhere. They sat in their cars as looters, often in full view of police, brazenly walked in and out of stores.

“We’re robbing everybody!” one young man yelled on Houston and Broadway at 2:24 a.m.

This is quite something, black owners of a gold shop defend their shop against looters in front of a Fox news crew who eventually flag down the police - they won't be doing that again.

'What am I charged with Officer'?

'Being coloured in a public place'

I daresay these Antifa militias are multi-national. Despite not being Spanish, Antifa street activists here and there like to shout "No Parasan," and "Alerta,Alerta, Antifascista!" so holding an Antifa flag with German writing does not come as a surprise. It's not like there is a shop down the road where they can buy one in English.

Yes, damn clever this 'ANTIFA', the ultimate false flag operators, they use flags with foreign writing on them to throw the Feds off their trail.

For being a reporter, she seems to have a very limited vocabulary when excited.

For being a reporter, she seems to have a very limited vocabulary when excited.
She is probably better in Spanish, although she and her team have top marks for trying to stop the Police arresting the shop owners...and her technitian...and the lady in car...

Antifa active service unit (new) discovering it's not quite the same as playing Grand Theft Auto 5

Latest Threads