The United States will be officially designating Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

AG Barr has announced Title X of the Civil Rights Act will be used to take down Antifa, this is commonly referred to as the Anti-Riot Act, intended to criminalize interfering in the civil rights of American cizens under federal law.

FBI will work with local Joint Terrorism Task Forces in major cities to share intel on these terror cells.

With Antifa's connection to US Universities, left leaning city administrations ie Portland and local and national media, this is going to be quite something and is well overdue.

Link

A G Barr, I thought for a moment you meant Irn Bru were taking on Antifa

AG Barr has announced Title X of the Civil Rights Act will be used to take down Antifa, this is commonly referred to as the Anti-Riot Act, intended to criminalize interfering in the civil rights of American cizens under federal law.

FBI will work with local Joint Terrorism Task Forces in major cities to share intel on these terror cells.

With Antifa's connection to US Universities, left leaning city administrations ie Portland and local and national media, this is going to be quite something and is well overdue.

Link

Finally, about ******* time. Maybe they can now release the proud boys who they locked up for defending themselves against what are now "domestic terrorists".

Wikipedia showing that it is full of lies and untruths saying this about the Proud Boys

"The Proud Boys is a far-right neo-fascist organization that admits only men as members and promotes political violence"

That is demonstrably false, I dont know where to begin but this is what happens if you start a pro Trump, patriotic mens club in the US these days.

Maxwell Hare and John Kinsman got into a brawl with some Antifa idiots after being followed and harassed by them in Portland. They turned around and fought back after being cornered with nowhere to go. They got 6(?) years each in prison for self defence against domestic terrorists.

Just to put that wikipedia entry into perspective, the so called far right neo facist John Kinsman is ta father of 3 mixed race children as his wife is black. You cant change the Wikipedia entry because it's locked.

Proud Boys members get prison for brawl with Antifa protesters

This is certainly going to be hoovering up a lot of unexpected (and some not so unexpected) supporters of this degenerate role playing organisation.

NSP

LE

Link

Good. One can only hope that where they lead we - and the EU - once again follow.

And sharpish.

They have been talking about this in the US for some time and no-one is any the wiser as to how this is supposed to actually work.

ANTIFA isn't actually an organisation. Any group of people, or person, can call themselves ANTIFA without any connection to anyone else who calls themselves ANTIFA.

The one thing it might achieve is make it easier for Federal Agencies to share intelligence with City/State Agencies across State borders which wouldn't be a bad thing, but other than that I don't see what it achieves.

ANTIFA isn't actually an organisation. Any group of people, or person, can call themselves ANTIFA without any connection to anyone else who calls themselves ANTIFA.
Not true, they are very organised, decentralised cell structure and they literally have branded merch. The they don't exist line is being pumped out by their advocates in the US media - desperatly as a short time ago they were saying that Antifa was a 'force for good' -CNN

The one thing it might achieve is make it easier for Federal Agencies to share intelligence with City/State Agencies across State borders which wouldn't be a bad thing, but other than that I don't see what it achieves.
It will prevent sanctioned lawnessless for a start (Portland etc), dismantle the support structure and hand out FEDERAL prison sentances to offenders not $50 fines from left leaning local DA's (California, NYC etc etc )

Just in:

The United States Department of Justice has ordered the 56 regional Joint Terrorism Task Forces to identify and apprehend Antifa leaders and their connected groups.

Snigger

They have been talking about this in the US for some time and no-one is any the wiser as to how this is supposed to actually work.

I was thinking the same thing however with the terrorist designation applied it would give Law Enforcement a bit of arrest clout if the idiots communicate their intentions to gather.

Come to think of it a simple name change would foil that plan though.

It means that when agitators show up at protests armed with bike locks, wearing all black and faces covered, with the women among them wearing pink or blue hair with one side shaved like skrillex and the men whom by and large have spectacles, thin spaghetti arms, all black outfit, skinny jeans and a little beanie rolled up at the bottom, they can be arrested and charged straight away with being affiliated with a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Antifa is an umbrella organisation that inspite of professing to be anarchy, has a clear command and control structure, hierarchy , funding mechanism for it's soldiers, brand image, published and updated raison d'etre. They run a huge media ops team online and twitter is their medium of choice where they are allowed to propogate and organise at will with no interference.

Imagine AQ being able to use twitter to set up targets for their operations? Antifa do it every day.

The most vocal among them, the ones that think they have all the answers can be found on breadtube, a hive of scum and villainy where communism thrives.

With Antifa finally being recognised for what they are, sympathetic legacy media organisation can stop promoting them as if they are the angels keeping us all safe at night from the legions of Nazi's and Fascists that lurk around every corner poised to snatch up your children in the dead of night.

I'm very libertarian at my core and think that everyone should be left alone by government to do whatever they want as long as they do not hurt anybody. Antifa long ago lost any credibility in my eyes and i'd like nothing more than to see every single one of the middle class, afluenza ridden, idiotic communists locked up with the dredges of society that they claim to represent.

I'm not above making an example out of a few of them either. Round up the worst dozen or so of them, send them to the chair for public execution. Round up the next 1000 revoke their passports and send them to a communist country to live.

They must be routed out of every institution that they have infiltrated, for years now we have known and have evidence that they inhabit the halls of academia, many professors in the liberal arts are members of the black block. This weedy, weak little man lunged forward form the crowd and swung a bike lock into the head of a bystander some years ago. He was traced and identified by the weaponised autism of some 4chan users to critical aclaim.

Inspite of having video evidence of him doing it, the state failed to punish him, instead giving him a sweetheart plea deal, 3 years probation.

It's time to start rounding them up.

All Felony Assault Charges Dropped Against Bike Lock Prof. He’ll Serve Three Years Of Probation

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing however with the terrorist designation applied it would give Law Enforcement a bit of arrest clout if the idiots communicate their intentions to gather.

Come to think of it a simple name change would foil that plan though.
There has to be a clause to prevent the whole law being voided if they change their name. What if the taliban,AQ or IS just changed their names, would they no longer be wanted?

This was news to me but makes sense in the wider context of the radical far left and how networked they are

The hard core international cadre of Antifa trained with the Kurdish PKK in Syria, which is in fact a terrorist organization...

This unwinding is going to turn up a great deal of involved parties

Polyester

Old-Salt
Let's see how many woke college kids want to act the idiot under the Antifa banner now.
My thinking exactly. Square it away early and it diminishes the numbers that need to be properly dealt with. I hope we follow suit here and start gripping these bellends.

Not true, they are very organised, decentralised cell structure and they literally have branded merch. The they don't exist line is being pumped out by their advocates in the US media - desperatly as a short time ago they were saying that Antifa was a 'force for good' -CNN

It will prevent sanctioned lawnessless for a start (Portland etc), dismantle the support structure and hand out FEDERAL prison sentances to offenders not $50 fines from left leaning local DA's (California, NYC etc etc )
I can assure it is true.

'De-centralised cell structure', ie anyone who wants to can call themselves ANTIFA, or take part in the same protest and not call themselves ANTIFA, or call them themselves 'X City ANTIFA' on Saturday, 'X City Anarchist Collective' on Sunday and 'X City Food not Bombs' on Monday which might all be the same group of people, or might just contain two or three of the same individuals and a bunch of other people who are involved in only one or two.

Printed flags, patches, t-shirts etc are made by anyone who wants to, because there isn't actually an organisation called ANTIFA to tell them not to.

So basically, Orange Man can define anyone who objects to him as ‘ANTIFA’ and sic the Feds on them now.
all sounds a bit Police State.

Latest Threads