The United States of Islam

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by stoatman, Mar 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Bit like the United Colours of Benetton.
  3. I notice that they leave alot of China out of their empire.
  4. arsewipes :roll: the mussies fight amongst themsleves just as much as against us , they have noo fukin hope of dominating the world
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Yeah but only for as long as it would take to return fire. :twisted:

Notice Islam dominate in the most backward parts of the world. Anywhere with a decent advanced society has rejected it!
  6. Havent a couple of other people tried dominating the world, and fecked it up. Just a thought.

7. I tried, but got my entire MT cadre was immobilised by a traffic warden getting the Fiat clamped. The very limited window of opportunity was lost.

Perhaps Dubya should respondto Al Qu-eda's 'terrist' training camps with some of his own traing traffic wardens and clampers. The more busy-bodies these people have, the less flexible they'll be.
  8. The united governments of the whole Muslim world couldn't even run a decent shythouse. Just look at what is going on in their small individual worlds right now. I'd have more faith in United Dairies.
  9. It looks like a map of war, third world depravity, genocide and human rights abuse to me.
    Oh yeah! Is a muslim world isn't it.
  10. I take issue with Sierra Leone being considered islamic on that map; from my own highly paid experience out there(IMATT- Considerably richer than SILKMAN), I can say that the three main religions ( Islam, Christianity, and the local Juju animist effort) all play highly to their respective audiences with a far bit of overlap.

The only edge that the Imams have is that they preach that if you believe in anything else, you're off to the hell of a thousand camels' japs eyes, wheras the other don't give a toss. Result? all the local multi religionists (and that's most of them apparently) convert to Islam on their death bed "just to be safe".

However, the one nice thing you can say about Sierra Leone is that like most of Africa, religion doesn't matter a spent p*ss. No it's tribe that gets you killed... Ah well, at least there's plenty of diamonds in them thar hills...