The Unit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some of the chaps were discussing this programme today.I'd never heard of it.From what I can see,it is a septic version of Ultimate Farce,but with worse acting (is that possible?)
    Anyone seen it?,should I bother with it?
  2. Wouldn't bother, they're all really clerks not Delta Force! Oh, and I've never seen it.
  3. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

It's gash. It can't make its mind up if it's UF, 24 or Spooks and, as such, just becomes a completely pointless example of US TV. You're lucky if you get an explosion in an episode. At least Farce has gunfights.
  4. its a fantastic prog about admin
  5. And not one bit of black nasty covering anyones peepers, their Persec sucks.
  6. what a load of guff saw one episode and that was enough

there was more action in an episode of Soldier Solder I caught the end of on Men and Motors one night fer fecks sake
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

its a great example of US "military" television and if you dont take it seriously a rollocking good watch.
  8. truly bizarre mixture of ultimate farce and desperate housewife's.
    CO's shagging the mad redneck's slapper of a wife.
    SNCO wife is a huge heifer so realism there :twisted:
    bit like we will add what henno and his mates other half's get up to while the boys are out zapping bad guys.
    so that will be
    alcoholism sleeping around and breaking mirrors :roll:
  9. Too much time spent on the wives problems. And their drills leave a lot to be desired.

Total Wank!
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

At least Bekka got her tit's out on U.F! The Unit is just full of tits!
  11. Its watchable, but only with 12 pints so you can slag it off while you watch.
  12. It's alright, but its got nothing on Generation Kill.
  13. Gave up after the first episode.

Couldn't take seriously a black guy undercover in Afghanistan.

Even for Hollywood that's pushing it!
  14. Pale in comparison to the A-Team,which says it all.
  15. Yeh but Kemp would go through a couple of magazines trying to kill one guy :?