Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE UNIQUE GRAND CHRISTMAS ARRSE AND RUM RATION DRAW

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd just like to say "told you so"

Bah humbug

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That's a fookin laugh. Isn't lokiuk hiding somewhere in Israel?

Never been to Israel, it's on the bucket list, if only to sent Corbyn a postcard from Israel

Ah well never mind, there’s always the NYHL to look forward to.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry, just remind me of the spelling of your name, is it
Higgs boson
Amazing Lobster
Graculus
I forget which is correct! :(

That accusation is not even funny!

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
THE GRAND ARRSE & RUM RATION CHRISTMAS DRAW - RESULTS

The results of the Draw are as follows
First Prize:
Lokiuk​
Second Prize
4thwisemonkey​
Third Prize
Revmodes​
Congratulations to the winners and @Bad CO will get the prizes sent off to you in due course

Only Eleven months to the next Great Draw.
Question 3 let me down again.

Christmas Draw 2020

That time of year again and the COs have dug deeply in to their collective pockets, found some small change and decided to have another Grand Draw.

As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps.

First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through this link : Draw Entry

Draw will close on 26th December and winners will be announced.

View attachment 525582
I would just like to stop the rumour control and point out that it has not been proven that this is Bad CO when asked to fund the Draw
Did his mum ever forgive Bad CO for the time someone phoned her to complain about being abused by nasty pixels on the Internet, causing her to miss bingo-night in Amesbury?

Bugger. We've had Brexit, might as well have Arrseit after that dog's breakfast of a 'fair' draw.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
THE GRAND ARRSE & RUM RATION CHRISTMAS DRAW - RESULTS

The results of the Draw are as follows
First Prize:
Lokiuk​
Second Prize
4thwisemonkey​
Third Prize
Revmodes​
Congratulations to the winners and @Bad CO will get the prizes sent off to you in due course

Only Eleven months to the next Great Draw.
Oh it’s only a bit of fun.

For the winners:applaud:

Christmas Draw 2020

That time of year again and the COs have dug deeply in to their collective pockets, found some small change and decided to have another Grand Draw.

As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps.

First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through this link : Draw Entry

Draw will close on 26th December and winners will be announced.

View attachment 525582
I would just like to stop the rumour control and point out that it has not been proven that this is Bad CO when asked to fund the Draw
Have I won yet?

I'm sorry, just remind me of the spelling of your name, is it
Higgs boson
Amazing Lobster
Graculus
I forget which is correct! :(
@Auld-Yin

Spelled boohoohoo....sob...sob...

Not winning a draw again. It comforts me to think that at least some things are as normal, although I may cry myself to sleep. Congrats to winners.

Latest Threads