Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE UNIQUE GRAND CHRISTMAS ARRSE AND RUM RATION DRAW

I expect the results will be heavily weighted against those minorities on ARRSE that have been surpressed made fun of ridiculed and demeaned yet continue to be a valuable part of the community I'm talking of the hard of spelling and those who see grammar as someone who smelt of mints and gave you 50p every time you saw her Donet even start me on the punktuation Maffia. That includes Yoo auld-wen

DarkBrig

War Hero
I'm confused mine comes up like this: Have I been hacked?

1608750009886.png

HCL

LE
Christmas Draw 2020

That time of year again and the COs have dug deeply in to their collective pockets, found some small change and decided to have another Grand Draw.

As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps.

First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through this link : Draw Entry

Draw will close on 26th December and winners will be announced.

View attachment 525582
I would just like to stop the rumour control and point out that it has not been proven that this is Bad CO when asked to fund the Draw

Why does the entry form require my Google email/ID?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Last chance to enter folks, draw ends tomorrow (sometime but not late).

If you have not entered yet, now is a good time.

endure

GCM
Where do I send the cheque?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
THE GRAND ARRSE & RUM RATION CHRISTMAS DRAW - RESULTS

The results of the Draw are as follows
First Prize:
Lokiuk​
Second Prize
4thwisemonkey​
Third Prize
Revmodes​
Congratulations to the winners and @Bad CO will get the prizes sent off to you in due course

Only Eleven months to the next Great Draw.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

First Prize:
Lokiuk​
Second Prize
4thwisemonkey​
Third Prize
Revmodes​
Congratulations to the winners and @Bad CO will get the prizes sent off to you in due course

You appear to have spelt my name incorrectly

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You appear to have spelt my name incorrectly
I'm sorry, just remind me of the spelling of your name, is it
Higgs boson
Amazing Lobster
Graculus
I forget which is correct! :(

First Prize:
Lokiuk​
Second Prize
4thwisemonkey​
Third Prize
Revmodes​

That's a fookin laugh. Isn't lokiuk hiding somewhere in Israel?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Same disappointment every year. This is the only thing I look forward to and once again I didnt win. I'm going to put a complaint in that you are being racist and discriminating against my white male heterosexual non-disabled self, whilst violating my human rights.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Same disappointment every year. This is the only thing I look forward to and once again I didnt win. I'm going to put a complaint in that you are being racist and discriminating against my white male heterosexual non-disabled self, whilst violating my human rights.
Your call is important to us but our agents are busy with real life. Please either hold for two hours or try again some other year.

Latest Threads