Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE UNIQUE GRAND CHRISTMAS ARRSE AND RUM RATION DRAW

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Christmas Draw 2020

That time of year again and the COs have dug deeply in to their collective pockets, found some small change and decided to have another Grand Draw.

As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps.

First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through this link : Draw Entry

Draw will close on 26th December and winners will be announced.

Xmas draw 1.jpg

I would just like to stop the rumour control and point out that it has not been proven that this is Bad CO when asked to fund the Draw

Is there a cash alternative?

How many goes can you have?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
As ex infantry I object to the severity of those questions.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I look forward to not winning this year as well

Just when I could do with a bit more disappointment in my life. Free entry though.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've got a big birthday next month.
All contributions welcome.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hmmm. That doesn't help at all.

I ask as there's an option to 'Submit another response' which maybe should be disabled.
Thanks for that I will have a look.

There should be one entry per person and I will look for duplicates. The only people not eligible to enter are Good n Bad CO and me. All others welcome to have a go.

Latest Threads