THE UNIQUE ARRSE CHRISTMAS DRAW 2019

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
We hear lots of stories about bitter and twisted, passed-over officers and Austrian Corporals, robbing banks and invading Poland, respectively.

Out of idle curiosity, what's the schtick with those passed-over for Moderatorship?
Dignitas?

Doubtful. I can't imagine dignity playing any part whatsoever in their twisted, brooding, Machiavellian existences, as they cackle demonically in the shadows of Arrse, with a glass-cutting edge to their voices that makes actual demons shrink in terror. I imagine there's a tipping point at which actually making them moderators will simply release their innate desire for bloody and sordid revenge upon a cruel and uncaring world.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bump - for those so wrapped up in politics that they have missed this giveaway from the COs.

Still plenty of time to look at the questions, do some research and make informed guesses.

So the answer to Q3 isn't 'Guatemala'? Bugger.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah, a draw he said, but not which year!

After I clicked "Done" I was asked if I wanted to create my own survey. I think it's broke, it wouldn't let me upload a photo I wanted an opinion on :eek::cool:, I also think it banned me for life.

Bump - for those so wrapped up in politics that they have missed this giveaway from the COs.

Still plenty of time to look at the questions, do some research and make informed guesses.
Never mind all that old fanny. Have I won yet?

Said the eternal optimist...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mibbes Aye, Mibbes Naw :)
Don't worry, I've already got my "IT'S A DIRTY FIX, THE JUDGES ARE ALL BENT BASTARDS", post ready for the one in a million chance I don't win.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't worry, I've already got my "IT'S A DIRTY FIX, THE JUDGES ARE ALL BENT BASTARDS", post ready for the one in a million chance I don't win.
That's my boy!

It would be a shame to leave such a beautifully crafted post go to waste.

So when's the draw? I need to know if I'm getting some Christmas cheer or a signed photo of Jeremy Corbyn.

My Secret Santa offering depends on it.

Last edited:
So the answer to Q3 isn't 'Guatemala'? Bugger.

Come on, surely as everyone should know by now, its 42 (or forty-two), is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. This Answer was first calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought after seven and a half million years of thought. This shocking answer resulted in the construction of an even larger supercomputer, named Earth , which was tasked with determining what the question was in the first place.

Bloody hell - last year I got it wrong despite submitting my reasoning and the diagrams. I thought we weren't allowed to use the same answer two years running.

Come on, surely as everyone should know by now, its 42 (or forty-two), is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. This Answer was first calculated by the supercomputer Deep Thought after seven and a half million years of thought. This shocking answer resulted in the construction of an even larger supercomputer, named Earth , which was tasked with determining what the question was in the first place.
Douglas Adams Walt.....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Crikey, that was a challenge! Glad I am drinking less these days ...

Done.
Can I have all three prizes for getting all three questions correct...
Three efforts, three rewards...fair is fair!

Latest Threads