THE UNIQUE ARRSE CHRISTMAS DRAW 2019

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Holly.pngOnce again folks we are at the time for the Unique ARRSE Grand Christmas Draw brought to you by the kind offices of Good CO Good CO.jpg and Bad CO Bad CO.jpg
As ever the prizes on offer are Amazon Vouchers – remember to use Amazon through the Arrse/Rum Ration websites so that the site gets something back from Amazon. All helps. Holly.png

First Prize is £100 of Amazon Vouchers​

Second Prize is £40 of Amazon Vouchers​

Third Prize is £20 of Amazon Vouchers.​

This is a free to enter competition which can be reached through Survey Monkey in the same place

angel.jpg Auld Yin

Mods discussing who should be MPOTY 2019
sANTA.jpg

The third question was a bit obvious.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I struggled with Q3

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I answered stupid question of course you should.
I think you will make a splendid MOD, a great MOD a really really super MOD.

I’ll split it 70 - 30, I can’t get fairer than that.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
As last year's winner of the £100 voucher, I expect a repeat, after all it is Christmas and you always get plenty of repeats at Christmas.

I never got to question 3 as couldn't answer questions 1 or 2. Is it a topical question? :scratch:

Why didn't question 3 have the options "Who?" And "Never heard of him."

I said no for Q3 - you need to be free of the MOD responsibilities at your age. Look at poor Dennis Skinner - no longer the Beast!

Q3 was difficult, give the answer he wants, the honest answer or option three which could be taken as either.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Q3 was difficult, give the answer he wants, the honest answer or option three which could be taken as either.
Ah, Option 3 - is this support or otherwise? There lies the rub.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.... :)

RigPig

War Hero
I tried to hedge my bets by ticking all boxes for Q3, but it would not allow it. That’s me not winning then.

Christmas Greetings to Good CO, Bad CO and Auld-Yin and anybody else who can help me win. Oh, Is it my turn in the barrel?

@Auld-Yin just send me the contents of your book shelf. That’ll do. I’ll not win anything else any other way.

RP.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I tried to hedge my bets by ticking all boxes for Q3, but it would not allow it. That’s me not winning then.

Christmas Greetings to Good CO, Bad CO and Auld-Yin and anybody else who can help me win. Oh, Is it my turn in the barrel?

@Auld-Yin just send me the contents of your book shelf. That’ll do. I’ll not win anything else any other way.

RP.
Book reviewers are winners all year round; free books and all you have to do is give your opinion of the book.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Excuse me whilst I go set up some sock puppet accounts!

bedended

War Hero
there were questions?
Morning @Fusilier5039,
Couldn't give a like, funny and informative. Lost interest when I read 'voucher';).
Flashbacks to shitty

Eta: Due interweb failure.
"...shitty..." 70s Xmas presents from lazy/un-unimginative relations. The disappointment as a sprog, knowing that the envelope contained not enough to even redeem it for a 7" single from 'W.H.Smiths and Sons'**, was a sight to behold. Opening the envelope and trying to hold a forced smile, while fending off a slobbery kiss/hug from some random, ancient piss-smelling 'auntie'.
I reckon a lot of members will enter even though they may have bitched and moaned on any Xmas threads(myself included) but I'm sticking to my guns and FCK XMAS! :) .
Good luck all who enter though.

E2a: ** If you're lucky! Could well be 'Timothy fckn Whites' or some other useless shop.

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest Threads