Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unimaginatively Titled Premier League Football (other leagues are available) Thread

Nope. Just the Red Menace. "We're Irish, la" makes my teeth itch.. I happened to be talking to my little sister today, she hates them too.

Scouse not English ^~

It’s a lacrosse stick, that being the other beautiful game.
Oh. That is disappointing. I had visions of something else, not sure what exactly, but it wasnt sport related:D:D

Just spent 96 minutes watching some footy on www.dodgyasfucktv.com

Just hope I don't get the Men In Black knocking on my door....

Hang on a black shiny van has just pulled up outside...back in a...

More Scouse cheating yesterday against Citeh. That dude Terence Trent D'Arby (or whatever his name is) should take up the Gaelic if he likes handling the ball that much. Guardiola was pissed, and rightly so. Klippity's faux outrage is starting to wear thin.

Good point, well made, but scientifically flawed. The totally shit VAR system not withstanding, there are certain factors that should have been taken into consideration.

Firstly Bernardo Silva handballed the ball first, and the ball rebounded or deflected off Silva's hand on to Terence Trent D'Arby's hand / wrist / arm.
Secondly Alan Shearer on MOTD 2 last night said that the hand or arm of Terence Trent D'Arby was up or out in an unusual or unnatural position. If you look at the photograph below, look at the arms of the Man City player next to D'Arby, are they in an unusual or unnatural position, or are his arms spread for balance and weight distribution, similar to D'Arby's hands?

Thirdly, the ball struck D'Arby's hand / arm / wrist, not D'Arby's hand / arm / wrist striking the ball.

Overall I thought Liverpool deserved to win, but they were lucky, the Citeh had enough chances to score at least 4 goals, just on this occasion they didn't.
20191111_110310.jpg

Fcuk City & LIverpool.
Burnley FC Hammered the Hammers 3 zip that's all you need to know! Except knowing that Spurs are sitting 4 places further down the League.

Fcuk City & LIverpool.
Burnley FC Hammered the Hammers 3 zip that's all you need to know! Except knowing that Spurs are sitting 4 places further down the League.
Eeeebagumlad, is tha from Burrenly lad, ee it were good, seeing any team from the Norf beat any team from darn Sarf

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Oh it always "Oooooo look at me I play in the Premier5hit"

Where do up coming young player's come from, no, not the catholic church but league 1 & 2.

I'm a Sheffield United fan and the current situation feels wrong. The last time we were in this position we ended up in the 4th division 5 years later.

I'm a Sheffield United fan and the current situation feels wrong. The last time we were in this position we ended up in the 4th division 5 years later.
You sure it wasnt the 5th Division 4 years later?

Well there you go Scousers, Newcastle have handed it back to you again. Try not to fcuk it up this time

Just heard that Messi has pipped Van Djike to the Ballon D`or this year.

Oh, wait a minute,,,,,,breaking news!!1!

The result went to VAR and the result has been overturned. Van Djike wins the Ballon D`or.

Latest Threads