Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unimaginatively Titled Premier League Football (other leagues are available) Thread

Boris "Chopper" Johnson. Watched this game with my parents who were helping me decorate my house at the time. Legend #2 The British take out the Germans at the knees (again)

I hate Scousers, a hatred and loathing not limited to their football club. If they EVER win the Premier League, we will NEVER, repeat NEVER hear the end of it. The TV will be infested with all those old fart like Pinocchio Thompson, Dented-Bonce Hansen and Roy Evans. John Barnes is never off the telly as it is, including BeIN Sports!

If we ever win the premier league, you certainly won’t, I will PM on the hour every hour to remind you. But for now I will have to console myself with

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE ^~

Nice win against the MIGHTY M.K. Dons, basically half of the old Wimbledon. You were up to your old Scouse tricks today, timewasting, as you were last weekend against Chelsea. I accept that the ref lost control of that game mind.

Another trophy in the bag ^~

And you see? This is it. It's football,and I can wind you up and you can wind me up. Guy I work with goes into a terminal decline when ManUre get beaten.

Many years ago, a Gooner friend of mine, and me, went to Stamford Bridge for the game. He, not knowing anyone, went off with the Arsenal fans. Off I went with The Blue Army. It was a draw. We met up and got pi$$ed in East London (for some reason, I was disappointed that I didn't meet Kat Slater)

The English Premier League seems to be taking over the world. NBCSN, DAZN, BeIN Sports. Cultural Imperialism. I hope it annoys Jess Phillips.

Nice win against the MIGHTY M.K. Dons, basically half of the old Wimbledon. You were up to your old Scouse tricks today, timewasting, as you were last weekend against Chelsea. I accept that the ref lost control of that game mind.

They were time wasting at 0-0, but get away with it at home, as soon as we scored, they started bleating about what they had been doing for an hour.

Football fans hey :)

Hibs 1 - Celtic 1

I could hear the rosary beads rattling from here in East Belfast.

A great philosopher once wrote "YEOOOOOOO!"

:):p

Allegedly Liverpool FC fielded an ineligible player? One of the yoofs didn't have the correct paperwork apparently. THEY said Liverpool FC could be expelled from the competition and / or fined.

Serves them right for fielding players with such ridiculous feckin haircuts...

0_JS189118994.jpg

West Ham, Juventus and some Gairman Teams are keen on talking with MUFC's academy forward 16 year old 'Oirish' under 17 International Mipo Odubeku.

Now there's a good old fashioned Oirish name that causes one to reminisce the craic and charm of the Emerald Isle..

Another thing to be grateful to the UKBA for..

DAZN certainly annoys the **** out of me.
Not knowing what the feck is going on in people's avatars annoys the fcuk out of me..

Last edited:
I hate Scousers, a hatred and loathing not limited to their football club. If they EVER win the Premier League, we will NEVER, repeat NEVER hear the end of it. The TV will be infested with all those old fart like Pinocchio Thompson, Dented-Bonce Hansen and Roy Evans. John Barnes is never off the telly as it is, including BeIN Sports!
Everton?

Latest Threads