Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unimaginatively Titled Premier League Football (other leagues are available) Thread

Started this thread to allow Arrsers to slag off air their views on all things football, not just Premier League stuff, any football, apart from American Football or anything with funny shaped balls. Oh and Sunday Football. Unless it is accompanied by a photograph of you puking up celebrating with your mates playing for the worst pub team in the world.

Anyone brings up the ex England Wimmins manager Mark Sampson and we'll end up in the NAAFI Bar fcuking sharpish. Nuff said.

You can stir shit up, vent your spleen, vent someone else's spleen at what you hate, gloat like fcuk share your joy when your team wins.

I'll kick things off (pun absolutely fcuking intended) with this.

Paul Pogba demands £600,000 a week to stay at Manchester United.

Apart from the obvious question, why on earth would anyone want to stay in Manchester :p

Is any player worth that much FFS.

Last edited:
I hate Scousers, a hatred and loathing not limited to their football club. If they EVER win the Premier League, we will NEVER, repeat NEVER hear the end of it. The TV will be infested with all those old fart like Pinocchio Thompson, Dented-Bonce Hansen and Roy Evans. John Barnes is never off the telly as it is, including BeIN Sports!

I hate Scousers, a hatred and loathing not limited to their football club. If they EVER win the Premier League, we will NEVER, repeat NEVER hear the end of it. The TV will be infested with all those old fart like Pinocchio Thompson, Dented-Bonce Hansen and Roy Evans. John Barnes is never off the telly as it is, including BeIN Sports!
Well some people must like them because someone has given them 21 points??? Another 20 points and they'll be safe from relegation won't they?
20190928_145351.jpg

Don't worry, we all think you are an arrsehole too. However, I won't hold it against ye :p

Nice to watch the tough scrappy game between Villa & Burnley today twas old school football at it's best. 7 mins of ET and no one stretchered off. Oh, and my team won 2-2 away.

And Leeds. We all f*****g hate Leeds. And David O'Bastard.

Man City - Worse away strip ever ??

Rhubarb and custard! Mind you Linfield's 94/5 away kit was a shocker: wee red cubes all over it, the players all looked like they'd been shot.

Had a quick butchers at the 'Beautiful Game thread' seems a bit biased and heavily influenced by 'scousers' so better ask @SauceDoctor what he thinks...

Had a quick butchers at the 'Beautiful Game thread' seems a bit biased and heavily influenced by 'scousers'

Also some tosser keeps going on about Colchester United.

Have I mentioned that they beat both Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur in the EFL cup? Come on you Mighty U’s!

Also some tosser keeps going on about Colchester United.

Have I mentioned that they beat both Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur in the EFL cup? Come on you Mighty U’s!
Fcuk me you've cheered up...

Latest Threads