The unimaginatively titled general cricket thread.

Sun cracking the flags, ice cold bevvys on the Bokan rooftop bar in Canary Wharf and a bunch of aussies on the next table to us crying that the umpire robbed them. If Carlsberg did afternoons...

Incredible. England go from almost two feet in the grave to all square. Only a win and a draw from a miracle. Surely the momentum is with us now.

What an incredible summer for Cricket. All we need now is for the Rugby team to follow up their humbling of Ireland and it will be the best summer of sport ever.

Whilst all the excitement was going on at Headingley, what sporting event did BBC Radio 2 report on in its 2 o'clock bulletin? A ****ing golf tournament where lightning striking a tree was the major source of excitement. :frustrated:

Bloody boring test cricket, it’s dead in the water I tell you!

ECB please take note of that gargantuan effort today, the players still see it as the pinnacle of professional cricket, even if you shysters don’t.

Let’s hope that gives us some momentum going into the fourth test.

Oh and someone lock Jason Roy in his room until 3 batsmen are out!!

Not a fan of Cricket at all but thought today's events were quite remarkable.Sitting in back garden trying to follow scores on mobile phone,I must be going senile in my dotage.

Peed off like F&*k!
Don't get Sky so have purposely ignored all bits in the paper, when they mention cricket on the telly it's a quick off switch, ignore the cricket thread on here and wait for the highlights on Ch5.

So managed to avoid everything about it and switched on to Ch5 about 3 minutes before the highlights start.
Stupid bloody cow reading the news only goes and tells us the soddin' result on Ch5 just before they start.

Still watched it and thought it was brill!

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Peed off like F&*k!
Don't get Sky so have purposely ignored all bits in the paper, when they mention cricket on the telly it's a quick off switch, ignore the cricket thread on here and wait for the highlights on Ch5.

So managed to avoid everything about it and switched on to Ch5 about 3 minutes before the highlights start.
Stupid bloody cow reading the news only goes and tells us the soddin' result on Ch5 just before they start.

Still watched it and thought it was brill!
Not a fan of TMS?

Not a fan of Cricket at all but thought today's events were quite remarkable.Sitting in back garden trying to follow scores on mobile phone,I must be going senile in my dotage.
You can get internet radio now

After the world cup final and today, surely in the next IPL auction, Ben Stokes will be the most valuable overseas player.

After the world cup final and today, surely in the next IPL auction, Ben Stokes will be the most valuable overseas player.
He deserves to make a few quid, and I hope he does. He’s not Botham, but he’s getting there.

He has potential to be remembered as a true great. In all forms.

EVER

He deserves to make a few quid, and I hope he does. He’s not Botham, but he’s getting there.

He has potential to be remembered as a true great. In all forms.
Smoke weed and eat this?

Latest Threads