The undercover reporter - DEPLOYING!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by zubrzycki, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok thank you

and no i am zubrzycki

2. PMSL.

That'd teach the guttersnipes.

Then again, I really cannot see this happening. Just bill the little sod - and not even the Beeb, as he carried out the deception in order to reveal that Jock screws can get cross.

3. NOT the BBC because who pays for that then?...... Us c*nts!!

Jail is the option, he swore an oath and lied. Do you really want that twat standing next to you on the front line. Cant believe they let him do it, whoever sanctioned it must be a right thick c*nt.

Also he showed disregard for the other people who swore that oath. That could of been their proudest moment to date and he abused it.

4. So he should, £19,000 spent on him, get him back in

5. I'd pay good money to see his face when the monkeys turned up to get him. I really would.

Of course it wont happen, such justice doesnt happen here.

6. DIDNT THE MET POLICE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM NOT SO LONG AGO??

i think they arrested him and charged him with deception..

7. It was GMP and when they saw that little tw@t playing at being in the Ku Klux Klan at Bruche they dropped the charges.

Also he had carefully kept all the money to return so they were left with criminal damage to his body armour where he had hidden his camera.
    Trotsky

8. we should also think about what he may and would have learned..

MAYBE HE COULD BE ARRESTED ON A CHARGE OF A POTENTIAL THREAT TO SECURITY..

9. Why? In case he tells Terry how the British Army run 1.5 miles? How we do section attacks? I'm pretty sure they know that already.

I don't see what the fuss is about. He had some balls to do what he did. Fair play to him.

He was switched on, fit enough to pass.....he'd have probably made a good soldier if it were for real.

10. How about unauthorised recording of restricted information in a restricted area?

Do him under our much loved Official Secrets Act 1911 and throw him inside for 6 months. The producers can be done for conspiracy to break the same act and would be looking at a far stiffer sentence.

11. He recorded a bit of an assault course, the inside of a NAFFI, a few bunks.......oh...hang on......I do believe he recorded the chart with all the Army ranks on it! JAIL HIM!!

I can't believe that everyone's getting upset about it all. Phase 1 is supposed to weed out people that "sort of" want to join the Army.....he had no interest and still played the game, and was motivated enough to not cry off. Credit where credit's due.

12. now i may be getting old and out of touch but do M.O.D establishments still have the big signs stating no UNAUTHOURISED photography??