The unadulterated Abuse Thread

A

Aleegee1698

Following on from the "The Argument Thread", and the other 50,000 threads which have resulted in pie-throwing and general abusive Finales, (which is, as far as I am aware forbidden on Arsse, as is swearing, sexual harassment, discrimination, stalking etc, (chortle) ), I thought we could have a purely voluntary abusive thread where those that actually dislike each other can get together and really let rip. The Routineiers amongst you can get to know the other side of the people you politely talk to on a daily basis, and any Newcomers will be left in no doubt as to what could happen on Arsse.

Psychologically, its also a good way of letting off steam, being able to "put your trousers back on", alieviating work-mates or the wife and kids of verbal-abuse, or simply becoming a world-class Keyboard Warrior.......................

No point, we all love each other on ARRSE, even the monkeys.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Following on from the "The Argument Thread", and the other 50,000 threads which have resulted in pie-throwing and general abusive Finales, (which is, as far as I am aware forbidden on Arsse, as is swearing, sexual harassment, discrimination, stalking etc, (chortle) ), I thought we could have a purely voluntary abusive thread where those that actually dislike each other can get together and really let rip. The Routineiers amongst you can get to know the other side of the people you politely talk to on a daily basis, and any Newcomers will be left in no doubt as to what could happen on Arsse.

Psychologically, its also a good way of letting off steam, being able to "put your trousers back on", alieviating work-mates or the wife and kids of verbal-abuse, or simply becoming a world-class Keyboard Warrior.......................
Just fuck off and die!

A

Aleegee1698

RD and Auld-Yin,.....................................er,.........................................I hate you, I hate you, I hate you and I hope you die,.............................................................NOW FUCK OFF!

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
There's an apostrophy between the d and s on threads twat!
Stuff it, late again, must be pisse'd.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a thread about garden water features?