the ultimate tactical drink

What happened to water?

its walt cola

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
if it was really tactical shouldnt it come in a matt non reflective can with a silencer for when you open it?

maguire said:
if it was really tactical shouldnt it come in a matt non reflective can with a silencer for when you open it?
Either that or it should be able to effectively assist you in planning a night time platoon sized anti armour ambush.

I thought this was going to be a thread about getting booze sent to you in places where it was hard to come by or frowned upon.

I had a great story all ready about tactical smoking as well.

LanceBombardEars said:
I thought this was going to be a thread about getting booze sent to you in places where it was hard to come by or frowned upon.
Me too. Still, no point in giving away trade secrets.

This stuff looks pants. No doubt some idiot will neck a load of this stuff then fry their innards on a route march.

Cadets will love it. :roll:

I thought maybe a Jack Daniels and coke to hide the rohypnol for a tactical drink.

maguire said:
Ahh, young padawan, the can is the silencer. Black nasty it onto the end of your rifle, then 'energise' your enemy.

What is wrong with the old powered lemonade/orangeade stuff that used to be in rat packs?
That was just as horrible to taste as that stuff pictured must be, and a whole lot cheaper.
#

Tam

Well, I liked the orange stuff. Slightly better than the diluted/evaporated battery acid that masqueraded as lemonade anyways.

But yea, screech, that describes the lemon stuff perfectly..

Tam

I actually fed screech to a civvy once he quite liked it :evil:
although the appearance of the stuff did get the required look of horror from my climbing instructor :D

cadets on that stuff the horror the horror

screech is like fecking alien blood, don't spilll it in the back of the 4 tonner, it'll eat through the floor

From Brighton hippy on screech and its effects,

"cadets on that stuff the horror the horror "

Been there mate, seen em. Combination of sugar rush, whatever other chemicals are in the stuff and the hormones such youngsters are having blatted through their systems makes a sight that is truly horrificymaking.

Tam

I must admit, without Red Bull I don't think I would have got through my CSOp trade course.

I literally fell asleep for half of it as it was. Without red bull it would have been at least 75% sleep.

And yes, screech is horror stuff. For cadets it seems to most commonly be ingested by snorting it - then they all walk around pretending to be high on it.

'That's like, so far out dude' about as convincingly as a giraffe in dark glasses trying to get into a polar bears only golf club.