the ultimate tactical drink

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by brighton hippy, Jun 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to water?
  2. It would probably be cheaper to just buy the sugar and mix it into water yourself.
  3. its walt cola
  4. For the action adventurer in your keyboard.
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

if it was really tactical shouldnt it come in a matt non reflective can with a silencer for when you open it?
  6. Either that or it should be able to effectively assist you in planning a night time platoon sized anti armour ambush.
  7. I thought this was going to be a thread about getting booze sent to you in places where it was hard to come by or frowned upon.

I had a great story all ready about tactical smoking as well.
  8. Me too. Still, no point in giving away trade secrets.

This stuff looks pants. No doubt some idiot will neck a load of this stuff then fry their innards on a route march.

Cadets will love it. :roll:
  9. I thought maybe a Jack Daniels and coke to hide the rohypnol for a tactical drink.
  10. Ahh, young padawan, the can is the silencer. Black nasty it onto the end of your rifle, then 'energise' your enemy.
  11. What is wrong with the old powered lemonade/orangeade stuff that used to be in rat packs?
    That was just as horrible to taste as that stuff pictured must be, and a whole lot cheaper.

12. There is nothing remotely tactical about screech, what element of lockjaw followed by

were you thinking of?
  13. Well, I liked the orange stuff. Slightly better than the diluted/evaporated battery acid that masqueraded as lemonade anyways.

But yea, screech, that describes the lemon stuff perfectly..

14. I actually fed screech to a civvy once he quite liked it :evil:
    although the appearance of the stuff did get the required look of horror from my climbing instructor :D

cadets on that stuff the horror the horror