The ultimate Sister/Twin fantasy

But where would you start? It would have to be from the bottom up so that the view improves along with your performance.....

They are, however, scousers.

I do wonder but where in any world would you find even one of these noses to even talk dirty to you. I will hand over my real e-mail address if you can do that for me!

2 of them are ropey (4 pinters)
1 is ...well... a 10 pint princess

and none of them has a gun!!!

You'd need 6 identical paper bags.

Me, I'd make do with Beatrice and Eugenie York, so long as their mum joined in too!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just put them nekkid, in a bouncy castle, shower them with baby oil and I will dive in head first. May die, but undertaker will have a hell of a job closing coffin lid!

I think my fists would hurt from the amount of rabbit punches id have to deal out to those scouse slags, but it would be good having a bash on them all and making them "taste your sister" of the end of my knob!!!!

actually the more i thought about it, the more i liked the idea, so printed of the pictures from the daily mail, smashed a mix out in the toilets at work and left my salty deposits allover the floor, fcuk sisters do it for me everytime, I reckon id end up in jail if I got my hands on the Webster sisters from Coranation Street, hahaha the sweet taste of teenage sisters

Ah me!

Two sisters, their mother and their cousin.

In five days.

Sunday is for Mass, of course . . . . . And one the seventh day he rested.

Latest Threads