• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Ultimate Facebook Walt Group!

shots_in said:
cant get face book at work can you do a bit of cut and paste magic ?
Go on, then ....... I'm feeling charitable.

It's something like this:

FACEBOOK GROUP
S.A.S. "Who Dares Wins"

Organizations - Professional Organizations

Description:
The Special Air Service Regiment (SAS) is the principal special forces unit of the British Army. A small and secretive institution, it sometimes attracts a disproportionate amount of media coverage.

The SAS forms part of the United Kingdom Special Forces, alongside the Special Boat Service (SBS), Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR), and Special Forces Support Group (SFSG). The SAS is the oldest special forces unit in the world, and today serves as a model for similar units fielded by other countries, ranked by many as the best Special Forces unit in the world. It traces its existence back to 1941, when British Army volunteers conducted raids behind enemy lines in the North African Campaign of WW II. Their motto is "Who Dares Wins"

etc ................

You could fill up your "fake" profile with warry pics, claim to actually be on of THEM genuinely interested in the walts training etc. etc., and let them dig themselves a hole?

oh the profile already has loads of "tempting" pics ( female) so would probably have to go for the "ooh i think SAS guys r so hot" approach. then see what they say. sound okay???

Johan wrote at 12:17 yesterday
Hello members, I have just watched the program SAS: survival secrets, I became really intrested in the episode Behind enemy lines. Anyone beleives or knows if its very realistic like the tactics equiptment are still used today. I have seen that today the SAS and UKSF are using the C8, in the survival secrets they uses m16 and minimi. Probably cause they were active during the 80/90s. Also does anyone know how they were allowed to sgow that tv program since it shows alot of secret things?

8O

Latest Threads