• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The ultimate camping accessory for girls?

Spotted an interesting item for sale at a local supermarket. It's pictured at the bottom right of the link below:
tilbudsavis uge - Læs ugens tilbudsaviser på tilbudkatalog.dk

Seemingly it's designed for women who don't want to do the whole squatting thing. I think it could have been improved immensely by shaping the spout bit like a giant penis. It would give it tremendous practical joke potential as well as making it a dual purpose item (urinary funnel/dildo)...... I may have to visit the patent office.

Anyway, it's a rather odd item. Anyone seen one before?

T_T

Z

Zarathustra

A she-wee? I'm pretty sure they've been around for years, the NAAFI in Welly Barracks used to sell them.

Im sure there are women who practice standing up pissing without any device, experts can unbutton jeans and piss through the hole without getting their jeans wet, thats just showing off, but all women would love to piss without baring their arrse.

Im sure there are women who practice standing up pissing without any device, experts can unbutton jeans and piss through the hole without getting their jeans wet, thats just showing off, but all women would love to piss without baring their arrse.

My lass can use a shoe horn!

That ferking plastic jobby would be handy for explosive shits in the field tho

There was a girl in my squadron who was expert at it. Used to get some funny looks round the back of nightclubs for more than one reason.

Spotted an interesting item for sale at a local supermarket. It's pictured at the bottom right of the link below:
tilbudsavis uge - Læs ugens tilbudsaviser på tilbudkatalog.dk

Seemingly it's designed for women who don't want to do the whole squatting thing. I think it could have been improved immensely by shaping the spout bit like a giant penis. It would give it tremendous practical joke potential as well as making it a dual purpose item (urinary funnel/dildo)...... I may have to visit the patent office.

Anyway, it's a rather odd item. Anyone seen one before?

T_T
A ladies wee piece....yes i have seen one, the missus even let me touch it once, but it was my birthday.

Latest Threads